Nirmal Singh is a policeman from Haryana, who rose to fame after entering the Bigg Boss 12 house in 2018. He is also an active social worker. Let’s see how this commoner from Haryana came to fame and know some more interesting facts about him.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Nirmal Singh was born on 2 January 1982, Ishakpur, Kurukshetra, Haryana, India.
She’s currently 36 years old.
- School – Government Primary School, Ishakpur, Kurukshetra
- College – Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Qualification – College Dropout
- Father – Lal Singh
- Mother – Roshni Devi
- Siblings – Krishan Singh
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nirmal Singh dated –
- Spouse – Unknown
- Children – Son- 1, Daughter- 1
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
- Measurements – 40-32-12
- Chest – 40 inches
- Waist – 32 inches
- Biceps – 12 inches
Famous For – Being a contestant in Bigg Boss 12
Nirmal Singh Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Priyanka Chopra
- Favorite TV Show – Bigg Boss
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Hobbies – Playing Cricket, Travelling, Doing Social Work
- Favorite Cuisine – Italian Cuisines
Nirmal Singh Net worth
Nirmal Singh has a estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nirmal Singh
- Since his younger days, he had a dream to serve the nation.
- On 13 September 2007, he joined the Haryana Police and was initially posted in Faridabad.
- He is currently posted as Head Constable in Nilokheri, Karnal district, Haryana.
- On 16 September 2018, he entered the Bigg Boss 12 house as a commoner contestant.
- He is a good friend to Romil Chaudhary; who is a Lawyer by profession and also a contestant of ‘Bigg Boss 12.
- He is an active social worker and for the welfare of cows, he once donated around 3 acres of land for cow shelters.
- In 2018, he participated in ‘Bigg Boss 12‘ as a commoner jodi contestant with his friend and lawyer Romil Chaudhary.