Natalie Roser is an Australian fashion model, Instagram fashion Influencer, and social media celebrity, who has amassed global recognition as a fashion model for working with numerous fashion brands and modeling agencies including scoop management. She was finalist in the Miss Universe Australia, as well as a contestant on the first season of the face Australia, where she was the first eliminated, finishing in twelfth place. Natalie spent time living and modelling in Los Angeles.
Model, Entrepreneur, Instagram Fashion Influencer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Natalie Roser was born on the 18th of March 1990, in Newcastle, Australia.
She’s currently 32 years old.
Natalie joined a local high school for graduation and moved to the University of Newcastle, and completed a bachelor’s degree in visual communication and design.
- Father – Neil Roser
- Mother – Alison Roser
- Siblings – Brad Roser (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natalie Roser has dated –
- Harley Bonner (2022-Present) – Natalie has been in a serious relationship with a popular actor, fashion model, and media celebrity named Harley Bonner. Both share their romantic photos and videos on different social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds –123 lbs
- Measurements –28-23-34
- Bust – 28 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Natalie became known for being a finalist in the Miss Universe Australia (2014) and as the founder and owner of an apparel brand called Rose and Bare. She started her initial professional modeling career as a child model with Chic Management modeling agency. She became the Maxim cover girl for October 2016.
Natalie Roser Net worth
Natalie Roser has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Natalie Roser
- Instagram – natalie_roser
- Twitter – Natalie Roser
Some Lesser Known Facts About Natalie Roser
- Natalie hails from Newcastle, Australia.
- She is a social media personality, as well as a glamour model, best known for her fame on the website Instagram.
- Roser started modelling from the age of 13. She spent time living and modelling in Los Angeles, She currently lives in Sydney.
- She is also popular for being a finalist in the Miss Universe Australia (2014) and as the founder and owner of an apparel brand called Rose and Bare.
- She was finalist in the Miss Universe Australia, as well as a contestant on the first season of The Face Australia, where she was the first eliminated, finishing in twelfth place.
- She became the Maxim cover girl for October 2016.
- Natalie started her initial professional modeling career as a child model with Chic Management modeling agency.
- Her favorite singer are Taylor Swift.
- As a child model, she worked on multiple projects and appeared on the cover of numerous fashion and lifestyle magazines.
- She posts her modeling shoots in bikinis and fabulous clothes with unique poses and she was Famous for her great performance on Instagram.
- Presently, she is signed by Scoop Management modeling agency.