Natalie Morales is an American actress. Natalie starred in the ABC Family series The Middleman and had a main role on the first season of the USA Network series White Collar. In 2010, she appeared in the feature films Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps and Going the Distance. She had a starring role in the Fox comedy series The Grinder, the NBC sitcom Abby’s and a recurring role on the NBC sitcom Parks and Recreation.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Natalie Morales was born on the 15th of February 1985, in Kendall, Florida, United States.
She’s currently 35 years old.
Los Angeles, United States
She is of Cuban descent.
Natalie attended St. Agatha Catholic School during her childhood. After graduation, she went to Southwest Miami Senior High School. After her high school, she participated in the University of Miami‘s Dow Jones Minority High School Journalism Workshop.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natalie Morales has dated –
Natalie has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32E
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Natalie is known for her role as Wendy Watson in the ABC Family series, The Middleman. She appeared in a total of 12 episodes in the TV series. Natalie starred in and executive produced a Web series, titled Quitters.
In 2010, Natalie first appeared as Churchill Schwartz Trader in the drama movie, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. Though, before that, she had already appeared in The Time Machine (short film) in 2010 and Boldly Going Nowhere (TV movie) in 2009.
In 2006, Natalie first appeared as Anya Boa Vista in the episode Darkroom of the CBS police procedural television series, CSI: Miami.
Natalie Morales Favorites
- Favorite Movie – Sherlock Jr. (1924), Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind (2004), In Bruges (2008), Conspiracy Theory (1997), Moulin Rouge (2001)
- Favorite Album – Ten by Pearl Jam
- Favorite TV Show – Mad About You, Dexter, Party Down, Big Love, True Blood, United States of Tara, Samantha Who?
- Favorite Famous People – Buster Keaton, Alan Rickman, Eddie Vedder
- Favorite Celebrity Crush – Montel Williams
Natalie Morales Net worth
Natalie Morales has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – nataliemoralesloves
- Twitter – Natalie Morales
Some Lesser Known Facts About Natalie Morales
- Natalie had a starring role in the Fox comedy series The Grinder, the NBC sitco Abby’s.
- In 2006, Morales had a guest appearance on CSI: Miami and played a character in Pimp My Ride that year, a video game version of the MTV television series.
- Natalie starred in and executive produced a Web series, titled Quitters.
- In 2009, she joined the cast of the USA Network television series White Collar for the first season. She portrayed Lauren Cruz, a junior FBI agent.
- In 2013, Morales joined the cast of Trophy Wife as Meg, Kate’s best friend.
- In 2014, she has been the director for the series of short comedies of James Joyce’s Love Letters.
- In 2015, Natalie joined the cast of the Fox series, The Grinder.
- In 2017, she appeared in some episodes of the NBC series, Powerless.
- In October 2019, Natalie was cast as Michelle in the second season of the Netflix black comedy series, Dead to Me.