Mukesh Khanna is an Indian actor and producer who works in Hindi language films and television shows. He is best known for his portrayal of Shaktimaan, the superhero character in Shaktimaan and Bhishma in Mahabharat, and also for his appearances in Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara and Raja. Mukesh is currently running The Mukesh Khanna Show on his own YouTube channel named Bheeshm International.
Actor, Voice Actor, Director, Talk Show Host, Writer, Producer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Mukesh Khanna was born on the 23th of June 1958, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
He’s currently 64 years old.
Mukesh attended St. Xavier’s College in Mumbai and then trained at the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII).
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Ved Khanna (Died in 2018) (Older Brother) (Actor, Producer), Kamal Kapoor (Older Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mukesh Khanna has dated –
Mukesh has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 6 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 185.5 cm
- In meters – 1.86 m
- In Kilograms – 95 kg
- In Pounds – 209.5 lbs
Mukesh is an Indian actor who is the founder and director of MK Films. He has acted in a number of Hindi films and also in TV serials including famous ones such as Shaktiman, Mahabharata, etc. His most popular TV serial was Shaktiman which received great appreciation from the public.
In 1981, Khanna had his first film onscreen role in the movie Roohi as Lead Actor. After Roohi he appeared in more than 60 Bollywood films.
In 1988, Mukesh landed his first role in television by appearing in B. R. Chopra’s Mahabharat as Bhishma Pitamah.
Mukesh Khanna Net worth
Mukesh Khanna has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mukesh Khanna
- In 2012, Khanna provided vocals to the character of Akroor Hindi Flash-animated film Krishna Aur Kans.
- Mukesh wished the special effects were like those of Superman but due to lack of technology at that time this was not possible.
- He previously served as the chairperson of the Children’s Film Society India.
- Is not it an interesting fact that he did not get much success in the film industry. But his success in the television industry made him famous, especially with B. R.Chopra Mahabharat and Shaktimaan.
- In April 2015, Khanna was appointed as the Chairman of Children Film Society, India (CFSI) by the Ministry of information and Broadcasting which is indeed a milestone. He worked hard for his role there but resigned in the year 2018.
- In 2022, For his remarks that compared women who ask for s*x to “s*x workers”, the chairperson of the Delhi Commission for Women asked the Delhi Police to file an FIR against the actor.