Monique Alexander is an American adult actress. She has also been an advocate for free speech and s*x education, and has appeared on Fox News and in a debate at Yale University addressing these topics. She began working in the adult industry as a stripper in Sacramento when she was 18 years old to supplement her daytime earnings as a receptionist. Alexander has participated in more than 420+ films as an actress.
Monique Alexandra Rock
Birthday / Date of Birth
Monique Alexander was born on the 26th of May 1982, in Vallejo, California, United States.
She’s currently 40 years old.
Monique Alexanderr’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Monique Alexander has dated –
Alexander has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Alexander became known as a popular parody releases, captivating fetish lifestyle web content and award-winning DVD feature releases have earned her a devoted international fan following and a well-deserved induction within the prestigious “Hall of Fame” at the AVN Awards.
In 2001, Monique Alexander made her debut in the world of adult industry for shot her first film at the age of 24.
Monique Alexander Net worth
Monique Alexander has an estimated net worth of $400k million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Twitter – Monique Alexander
Some Lesser Known Facts About Monique Alexander
- Monique was invited to the Fox News show Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld to discuss a nonpartisan study that found that abstinence-only programs for teens do not work, whereas safe sex education programming was highly successful.
- In 2002, she appeared in a mainstream film entitled Spider’s Web with Stephen Baldwin and Kari Wuhrer.
- In 2007, Alexander became a sports reporter on National Lampoon Comedy Radio’s The Phil Show.
- In 2009, she appeared action film Crank: High Voltage.
- In 2011, she was nominated in the XBIZ Awards for Female Artist of the Year.
- In 2011, Monique was nominated in the XRCO Award for Single Performance – Actress.
- In 2016, she was nominated in the AVN Awards for Best Upcoming Actress.
- In 2018, she was nominated in the AVN Awards for Fan Award: Media Star.
- In 2018, Alexander was nominated in the AVN Awards for Best Supporting Actress.