Monica McNutt is an American basketball analyst for ESPN. She is a former player of the Georgetown Hoyas Women’s Basketball team. She known primarily for her appearances on ESPN televised shows such as SportsCenter and First Take. Monica also hosts podcasts Buckets, Boards and Blocks and 26 Minutes with Clinton Portis.
Basketball Player, Analyst, Podcaster
Birthday / Date of Birth
Monica McNutt was born on the 24th of October 1989, in Suitland, Maryland, United States.
She’s currently 33 years old.
She has African-American ancestry.
McNutt received her schooling at the Academy of the Holy Cross. After graduating from there, she went on to Georgetown University and in 2011, earned a B.A. in English language and literature. In 2013, she graduated from the University of Maryland, College Park, with a master’s degree in broadcast journalism.
- Father – Kevin McNutt (ESPN panelist)
- Mother – Desiree McNutt (Novelist and Journalist)
- Siblings – Melanie McNutt (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Monica Mcnutt has dated –
Monica has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Monica became known after appearances on ESPN televised shows such as SportsCenter and First Take. She also hosts podcasts Buckets, Boards and Blocks and 26 Minutes with Clinton Portis. She is a well-known basketball expert and former player.
In 2022, Mcnutt landed her first role in television in the ESPN televised shows, SportsCenter.
Monica Mcnutt Net worth
Monica Mcnutt has an estimated net worth of $800K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – mcnuttmonica
Some Lesser Known Facts About Monica Mcnutt
- McNutt was bron and raised in a sports-loving family. At an early age, she developed a passion for basketball.
- She played high school basketball at the Academy of the Holy Cross in the Washington Catholic Athletic Conference, where she averaged more than 11 points per game and led the team in free throw percentage, field goal percentage and three-point field goal percentage.
- In 2010, at Georgetown she earned Second Team All-Big East honors as a junior, when she averaged 11.2 points per game and led the team with 73 steals.
- She was motivated to start her career in broadcasting after the school principal brought in a woman to speak at a professional development seminar.
- In 2019, McNutt began working at ESPN as an ACC Network studio and game analyst, where her role slowly grew to include SportsCenter, WNBA coverage, and more.
- Prior to joining ESPN, McNutt worked at WJLA ABC7 in Washington, D.C., The American Sports Network, BeIN Sports and NBC Sports Washington. In addition to her ESPN duties, McNutt is a studio analyst for the New York Knicks and hosts MSG PM on MSG Networks.
- McNutt works with Chiene Joy Jones, founder of Grow Our Game, a New York based nonprofit organization that “helps young girls learn self-confidence, self-esteem, and more, all while learning basketball”.
- In 2021, Monica has also appeared on Fox Sports 1, CBS Sports Network, Turner/NBA TV, and NBC’s coverage of the Summer Olympics. She also cohosts The Jr. NBA Coaches Corner Podcast and the SALA Series Podcast.