Miyako Fujitani is a celebrity. She was previously married to Steven Seagal, an American actor, producer, screenwriter, and martial artist. Fujitani is also an actress and writer. Skilled in the ancient Japanese art of defense called Aikido, Miyako Fujitani is the founder of Tenshin Dojo. Likewise, Miyako Fujitani is a Japanese first-degree black belt Martial Arts Instructor. Fujitani is more than a renowned performer and martial artist. Miyako was also drawn into the flash and glam of the entertainment industry. In 2002, she made an appearance in the fifth episode of the show’s seventh season. Fujitani has spent a major chunk of her life writing poems and articles. Her writing is mostly based on her experience as an Aikido teacher and the ancient Japanese art form.
Martial Arts Instructor, Writer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Miyako Fujitani was born on the 3rd of February 1952, in Osaka, Japan.
She’s currently 72 years old.
She has Japanese ancestry.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown (Master of aikido)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Miyako Fujitani has dated –
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Miyako became known after marring to Steven Seagal. Sheis now one of the art form’s instructors, is also a practitioner. She is also a talented writer and actress, as well as the founder of the well-known Tenshin Dojo. Fujitani is also a well-known first-degree black belt instructor in Japanese martial arts.
Miyako Fujitani Net worth
Miyako Fujitani has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2024.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Miyako Fujitani
Some Lesser Known Facts About Miyako Fujitani
- Fujitani was born into a traditional Japanese family, and her father was a well-known Aikido practitioner.
- She had an early interest in the ancient martial art because she was an Aikido master’s daughter. As a result, Miyako’s father instructed her in the art of aikido.
- Fujitani on her motivation for taking up aikido. Aikido is typically a man’s sport, just like any martial art. She was discouraged since she wanted to learn aikido for self-defense.
- She stopped practicing between cycles for over six months due to the dojo’s “it’s for guys only” mentality. Miyako’s training with her father taught her valuable life values including discipline, patience, courage, and focus in addition to self-defense.
- Moving on, this Japanese master has been practicing Aikido for many years, which has resulted in a lean but powerful body. She obtained her first-degree black belt from Aikido pioneer Morihei Ueshiba.
- In 1976, she began her career in education the same year that Fujitani assisted in the establishment of Tenshin Dojo.
- Miyako was drawn into the flash and glam of the entertainment industry because she was married to Hollywood actor Steven Seagal. After she appeared on E! Real Hollywood Story, she made her acting debut.
- Fujitani is also a talented writer. Her writing is mostly based on her experience as an Aikido teacher and the ancient Japanese art form.