Miranda Lambert is an American singer and songwriter. Outside her solo career, she is a member of the Pistol Annies alongside Ashley Monroe and Angaleena Presley. Lambert has been honored by the Grammy Awards, the Academy of Country Music Awards and the Country Music Association Awards. Lambert’s debut album Kerosene was certified Platinum in the United States, and produced the singles “Me and Charlie Talking”, “Bring Me Down”, “Kerosene”, and “New Strings”. All four singles reached the top 40 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs. Her second album, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, was released in early 2007.
Miranda Leigh Lambert
Ran, Miranda Shelton
Country, Country Rock
Guitar, Vocals, Keyboard, Piano
Epic, Columbia Records, RCA Records Nashville
Birthday / Date of Birth
Miranda was born on 10 November, 1983, in Longview, Texas, United States.
She is currently 35 years old.
Lindale, Texas, United States
White. She has English, Irish and Native American ancestry.
Her education details are unknown. She made her professional singing with band, The Texas Pride Band while she was in high school.
- Father – Richard Lee “Rick” Lambert (Retired Police Officer)
- Mother – Beverly June Hughes Lambert (Private Investigator)
- Siblings – Luke Lambert (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Miranda Lambert dated –
- Blake Shelton (2005-2015) – She began dating country singer Blake Shelton in July 2005. She met him during CMT’s 100 Greatest Duets Concert. He proposed her on May 9, 2010, and they engaged. The duo married on May 14, 2011, at the Don Strange Ranch in Boerne, Texas. The wedding was attended by 550 family members and friends. On July 20, 2015, it was announced that the couple is separating and their divorce was finalized the same day.
- Anderson East (2015-2018) – Miranda started dating R&B musician Michael Cameron Anderson (or Anderson East) in November 2015. They dated for more than 2 years and called it quits in early 2018 which was confirmed in April 2018.
- Evan Felker (2018-Present) – In April 2018, Miranda then started dating Turnpike Troubadours singer, Evan Felker.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 137 lbs
- Measurements – 37-27-35
- Bust – 37 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34C
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 10 (US).
She hasn’t appeared in feature films. She made a cameo appearance as herself in a 2015 short film, No Rest for the Wicked.
She appeared in the reality music game show Nashville Star as a contestant in 2003.
Lambert has had been the face of Cotton Inc.’s revived “The Touch, The Feel of Cotton” campaign in 2009. In 2014, she launched her line of shoes and boots at DSW. She is also the face of Chrysler’s Ram trucks.
Awards / Achievements
- In 2005, she won the Cover Girl ‘Fresh Face of Country Music Award’ at the 40th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas.
- Out of 12 Grammy nomination, she won two awards.
- She is the first female artist to win the Country Music Association Award for ‘Album of the Year’ twice.
- She also holds the record of winning the ACM Award for ‘Female Vocalist of the Year’ for eight consecutive years from 2000 to 2017.
- It’s no wonder why she likes the country life as she purchased a 400+ acre farm estate for $3.4 million with three houses, south of Nashville near Primm Springs, Tennessee. The property includes a lake with attached bathhouse, a six bay car garage, an enormous house barn, and a large pavilion. She also owns an urban luxury mansion in Nashville, Tennessee. She spent $2.258 million for this mansion in 2013.
- Lambert owns a staggering $1.1 million Ford Raptor S and a 1955 Chevy Series 3100 pick up truck.
Miranda Lambert Favorites
- Favorite TV Shows – Snapped on Oxygen Network
- Favorite Workout Song – Run the World (Girls) by Beyonce Knowles
- Favorite Books – Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells, Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- Favorite Snack – Cheetos
Miranda Lambert Net worth
Miranda Lambert has an estimated net worth of $48 million dollars as of 2019. She makes big from her recordings, endorsements and world concert tours.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Miranda Lambert
- Instagram – mirandalambert
- Twitter – Miranda Lambert
- YouTube Channel – mirandalambert
Some Lesser Known Facts About Miranda Lambert
- Lambert was brought up in Lindale, Texas, United States.
- She learned to use guns from her uncle at an early age. She use to hit the woods often for deer hunting.
- When she was 16, she started appearing in the Johnnie High Country Music Revue in Arlington, Texas.
- In 2003, Miranda Lambert took part in the talent competition, ‘Nashville Star’, where she finished second runner-up.
- In March 2016, she made her first appearance outside USA and Canada when she toured England, Scotland and Ireland with Dwight Yoakam, Thomas Rhett and Ashley Monroe. Her sixth album, ‘The Weight of These Wings’ was released the same year.
- Miranda Lambert made her acting debut with NBCs legal drama ‘Law & Order: Special Victims Unit’ in the episode titled ‘Father’s Show’.
- She has graced the covers of several musical magazines.
- Lambert has six studio albums to her credit that include, Kerosene (2005), ‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’ (2007), ‘Platinum’ (2014) and ‘The Weight of These Wings’ (2016).
- Visit her official website @ mirandalambert.com.