Meek Mill is an American rapper, songwriter and activist. He embarked on his music career as a battle rapper and later formed a short-lived rap group, The Bloodhoundz. In February 2011, after leaving Grand Hustle Records, Mill signed with Miami-based rapper Rick Ross’s Maybach Music Group (MMG). In 2012, Mill’s debut album, Dreams and Nightmares was released under MMG and Warner Bros. Records. The album, preceded by the lead single “Amen” (featuring Drake), debuted at number 57 on the U.S. Billboard 200. In June 2020, Mill released the protest song “Otherside of America”.
Robert Rihmeek Williams
Meek Mill, Meek Millz
215 Aphillyated, Grand Hustle, Warner Bros., Maybach Music Group, Dream Chasers, Atlantic
Birthday / Date of Birth
Meek Mill was born on the 6th of May 1987, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
He’s currently 33 years old.
He might be an Atheist. Due to his family, Meek is half Christian and half Muslim.
His educational background is not known.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Kathy Williams
- Siblings – Nasheema Williams (Older Sister)
- Relatives – Robert (Uncle), Grandmaster Nell (Uncle) (Disc Jockey)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Meek Mill has dated –
- Fahimah Raheem (2006-2012) – Fahimah who is famous as Meek Mill’s Baby Mama dated him for about 6 years from 2006 to October 2012.
- Lesha Marie (2014) – In January 2014, Meek had a fling with another glamour model Lesha Marie.
- Nicki Minaj (2015-2016) – Meek started dating rapper and singer Nicki Minaj in early 2015. They dated for about 2 years before ending their relationship in December 2016.
- Milan Rouge (2018-Present) – In 2020, Mill’s girlfriend, Milan Rouge, gave birth to his third child and her first, on the rapper’s 33rd birthday.
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 188 cm
- In meters – 1.88 m
- In Kilograms – 94 kg
- In Pounds – 207 lbs
- Measurements – 45-16-36
- Chest – 45 in or 114 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 36 in or 91.5 cm
His wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Meek became known for his association with Rick Ross’s Maybach Music Group and his song Young & Gettin’ It and whose first studio album, Dreams and Nightmares reached #2 on the U.S. Billboard 200.
In October 2012, Meek released his first studio album, Dreams and Nightmares which charted at #1 on US hip-hop albums and #2 on Billboard 200.
In 2011, Meek debuted as an actor in the drama film, Streets.
In 2011, Mill made his first appearance in the music series, RapFix Live as himself. He starred in two episodes of the series.
Meek has done endorsement work for several brands such as Puma and Comcast TV.
Meek Mill Favorites
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite Perfume Brand – Puma
- Favorite Clothing Style – Bohemian
- Favorite Color – Black, White
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Meek Mill Net worth
Meek Mill has an estimated net worth of $20 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Meek Mill
- Meek’s dad was killed when Meek was just 5 during a robbery attempt.
- As a teenager, he started a rap band The Bloodhoundz with three other friends.
- At 18, he was arrested for a firearm possession and physically attacking the police.
- In 2010, Meek released his seventh mixtape titled Mr. California which he mentioned was quite personal to him on so many levels.
- In August 2011, Mill released Dreamchasers a well received mixtape featuring his urban hit House Party and guest appearances from Rick Ross, Yo Gotti and Beanie Siegel among others.
- In February 2012, MTV listed Meek Mill as the “#7 hottest MC” in their annual Hottest MCs in the Game list.
- On May 7, 2012, Mill released the second installment to his Dreamchasers series.
- In October 2012, Meek started his own record label Dream Chasers Records.
- On July 21, 2017, Mill released his third studio album titled Wins & Losses.
- On November 16, 2018, Mill announced his fourth album, Championships which was released on November 30. The album received positive reviews from critics and debuted atop the US Billboard 200, selling 229,000 album-equivalent units in its first week (42,000 coming from pure sales).
- In August 219, Meek pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor gun charge and all other charges in relation to the 2008 gun and drug case were dropped.
- Visit his official website @ meekmill.com.