Martha Elena Martínez Viveros is daughter of Francisca Viveros Barradas, professionally mostly known as Paquita la del Barrio who is a Mexican singer, songwriter, and actress. She is known internationally for her song Two-Legged Rat. Her mother considered the Queen of the People or the Bolero Guerrilla. In her songs she expresses herself against sexist culture, which has made her popular especially among certain audiences. Her songs are characterized by denouncing sexist culture and attitudes.
Martha Elena Martínez Viveros
Birthday / Date of Birth
Martha Elena Martínez Viveros was born in Mexico.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Alfonso Martínez
- Mother – Francisca Viveros Barradas
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Martha Elena Martínez Viveros has dated –
Martha has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 158 cm
- In meters – 1.58 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Martha became known as the daughter of Francisca Viveros Barradas, professionally mostly known as Paquita la del Barrio who is a Mexican singer, songwriter, and actress. Her mother considered the Queen of the People or the Bolero Guerrilla. In her songs she expresses herself against sexist culture, which has made her popular especially among certain audiences.
Martha Elena Martínez Viveros Net worth
Martha Elena Martínez Viveros has an estimated net worth of $250K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Martha Elena Martínez Viveros
- Martha was born in Mexico to Paquita la del Barrio and her second husband Alfonso Martínez Gómez Spanish basketball player.
- In 2011, Viveros father was passed away.
- Her mother is a Mexican singer of the ranchero genre and other traditional Mexican styles. She is known internationally for her song “Two-Legged Rat.”
- While still a child, Martha’s mother discovered the talent that would make her famous since her teachers constantly invited her to sing at school festivals.
- In 1979, her mother moved to Mexico City with his sister Viola, with whom he formed the duet Las Golondrinas. Her first artistic performances were at La Fogata Norteña, where she met her second husband, Alfonso Martínez.
- Martha does not appear to be active on social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.