Gry Marita Braut is a retired military member, ex-athlete, and Erling Haaland’s mother. Her success is attached mainly to her son, who is a popular figure around the globe today. This in-depth biography of Gry Marita Braut will shed light on her contributions to Erling Haaland’s accomplishments. Her husband Alf-Inge Haaland is a former Norwegian professional footballer who played as a defensive midfielder. During his time at Nottingham Forest, Alf-Inge Haaland made a name for himself as a tough-tackling midfielder. In 1994, he helped the team win the Football League Cup and in 1995, was a key member of the team that finished third in the Premier League. In addition to her professional and personal life, Gry Marita Braut is actively involved in charitable work.
Gry Marita Braut
Retired Military Member, Ex-athlete, Celebrity Mother
Birthday / Date of Birth
Gry Marita Braut was born in 1970, in Bryne, Norway.
She’s currently 53 years old.
She has Norwegian ancestry.
After completing her secondary education, Gry went on to earn a degree in economics and administration from the Norwegian School of Economics (NHH) in Bergen.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gry Marita Braut has dated –
- Alfie Haaland – In 1990, Braut wed Alfie Haaland, a footballer for Nottingham Forest in the Premier League. In England, he was with Braut. Their brood consists of Erling, Gabrielle, and Astor Haaland.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Gry became known as Erling Haaland’s mother, a professional football striker with Norway and Manchester City. Braut will shed light on her contributions to Erling Haaland’s accomplishments. She also known as the wife of Alf-Inge Haaland who is a former Norwegian professional footballer who played as a defensive midfielder. After retiring from football, Alf-Inge Haaland has worked as a football pundit and has been involved in several charitable initiatives, including the Alfie Haaland Foundation, which provides support for young athletes.
Gry Marita Braut Net worth
Gry Marita Braut has an estimated net worth of $500K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gry Marita Braut
- Gry was born in Bryne, Norway. She grew up on a farm with her two sisters.
- She became known as Erling Haaland’s mother, a professional football striker with Norway and Manchester City.
- Braut a Norwegian athlete, triumphed in the heptathlon. She also participated in the seven-event sport of track and field.
- As she competes in the heptathlon, you should have an easier difficulty understanding what she says. In this sport for women, competitors take part in seven separate track and field events.
- The Heptathlon was a competition in which Gry participated. Events were the 800 metre run, 200 metre run, long jump and javelin throw. The 100-meter hurdles were a part of it as too.
- In addition to her professional and personal life, Gry Marita Braut is actively involved in charitable work.
- She serves as a member of the board of directors of the Children’s Cancer Foundation in Norway and has played a vital role in raising funds for the organization.
- Braut has an introverted personality, she is not active on any kind of social media.