Manasvi Mamgai is an Indian supermodel, a Bollywood Actress and a Former Miss India. Manasvi is the Vice Chair of Republican Hindu Coalition, one of the largest and most politically influential organization in the United States of America. She is also the Vice President and ambassador of the AVG group of companies, headquartered in Chicago. She also won two other major beauty pageants Elite Model Look India 2006 and Miss Tourism International 2008. In October 2023, Manasvi was a contestant on the Indian reality TV show, Bigg Boss Season 17.
Fashion Model, Actress
Birthday / Date of Birth
Manasvi Mamgai was born on the 10th of October 1987, in New Delhi, India.
She is currently 33 years old.
She completed her school education in Chandigarh. There is not much known details available about her higher education.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Prabha Mamgai
- Siblings – Unknown
- Relatives – Shalabh Kumar (Soul Father), Prabha Nailwal (Adoptive Mother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Manasvi Mamgai has dated –
Manasvi has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In Feet – 5 feet 7.5 inches
- In Centimeters – 171 cm
- In Meters – 1.71 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-33
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Manasvi is known to have won the beauty pageant titles – Elite Model Look India 2006, Miss Tourism International 2008 and Femina Miss India World 2010.
In 2014, Mamgai made her feature film debut with the action film, Action Jackson as Marina.
In 2014, Manasvi made her first TV show appearance on the comedy talk-show Comedy Nights with Kapil.
Mamgai is the brand ambassador of Republican Hindu Coalition (RHC), which was founded by his father Shalabh Kumar. She is also the vice president and ambassador of the AVG group of companies. She has done endorsement work for brands like Fair & Lovely and Sunsilk.
Manasvi Mamgai Net worth
Unfortunately, we do not know the exact details related to her net worth and salary at the moment. The budding model hasn’t spilled a word about her net worth or salary to the media.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manasvi Mamgai
- Manasvi started performing at the age of five.
- She has been actively involved in performing arts from her young age. By the time, she turned 15, she had already won around 50 state and national awards in dancing, singing, skating and other competitions.
- During her school days, she was a regular performer and winner at Chandigarh Institute of Performing Arts and the Chandigarh Art Theatre.
- She is also a trained Bharatnatyam dancer.
- Manasvi was officially adopted by her father under the Vedic Hindu ceremony held in the ashram of spiritual mentor, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
- In December 31, 2008, Manasvi won the Miss Tourism International 2008, held in Malaysia.
- She is a supporter of NGO’s like Akanksha and Teach For India.
- Her father is a founder of Republican Hindu Coalition who worked as a surrogate for President Donald Trump at the time of the 2016 United States Elections.
- In 2014, she was honored with State Excellence Award by Governor and Chief Minister for being a young achiever of the State of Uttarakhand, India.
- Manasvi has been featured three years consecutively on the annual Times of India 50 most desirable women in India list.
- In 2016, she appeared at the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week, where she was named as one of 16 New Faces Going Places.
- In October 15, 2016, Manasvi along with her father took part in a Bollywood charity concert named Humanity United against Terror, conducted at NJ Exposition center in Edison, New Jersey. The concert was dedicated to the US president Donald Trump and grabbed the attention of more than 9,000 Hindu-Americans. More than 40 Bollywood celebrities performed at the concert including Shilpa Shetty, Malaika Arora Khan, Prabhu Deva and Sophie Choudry.
- In March 2017, she gave a speech in protest against CNN Reza Aslan’s show Believer at Chicago.
- In March 2017, she was the show stopper at the Karleo’s show at India Beach Fashion Week which was held in Goa.
- In 2023, Manasvi played the role of Juhi Bhatia in The Trial on Disney+ Hotstar.