Makani Ravello Harrelson is the daughter of American actor Woody Harrelson and his wife, Laura Louie. On the other hand, her father is renowned for his role as Woody Boyd on the NBC sitcom Cheers. Apart from this, he is also famous for People vs. Larry Flynt, The Messenger, Missouri, and True Detective. Growing up in a celebrity household, Makani has been exposed to the entertainment industry from a young age, providing a solid foundation for her own path in the business.
Makani Ravello Harrelson
Celebrity Child, Actress
Birthday / Date of Birth
Makani Ravello Harrelson was born on the 3rd of June 2006, in The United States of America.
She’s currently 17 years old.
She has white from her father side and asian her mother side
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Woody Harrelson (Actor)
- Mother – Laura Louie (Businesswoman)
- Siblings – Zoe Giordano Harrelson (Older Sister), Deni Montana Harrelson (Older Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Makani Ravello Harrelson has dated –
Makani has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Makani became known as the last daughter of Woody Harrelson and his wife Laura Louie. Makani’s father Woody is an actor and playwright. He is the recipient of numerous accolades, including a Primetime Emmy Award, and has been nominated for three Academy Awards and four Golden Globe Awards. Makani’s mother Laura is an Entrepreneur, she is the co-founder of Yoganics, an organic food delivery service.
In 2016, Harrelson had her first film onscreen role in the movie LBJ as crowd member.
Makani Ravello Harrelson Net worth
Makani Ravello Harrelson has an estimated net worth of $150K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Makani Ravello Harrelson
- Ravello is the third child of woody and his wife Laura. She was born in the United States of America just like her elder siblings.
- Harrelson’s paternal grandfather Charles Harrelson was a hitman who was convicted of assassinating federal judge John H. Wood Jr., the first federal judge to be assassinated in the 20th century.
- She despite her young age is already dreaming of becoming a mega star just like her old man. In the 2016, She appeared movie LBJ where she played a small role as a crowd member.
- A year later she played Deni in the comedy-drama movie Lost in London directed, written, and played by her father, Woody Harrelson.
- Makani’s father, woody crossed paths with her mother, Laura when she started working as his personal assistant, according to reports.
- On the other hand, Woody is mainly recognized for his role as Woody Boyd in the sitcom series Cheers. He later appeared in several 2001 episodes of Will & Grace.
- In 2002, Makani’s dad became the headline of the news for all the wrong reasons. He was caught in a foursome scandal which came as a massive shock for everyone, more so to his family.
- Despite her youth, Makani has already demonstrated immense potential and will undoubtedly make her mark in Hollywood, just like her father.
- At the time of writing, Makani had amassed over six thousand followers on TikTok, where she shared videos of her life including a clip of a Harry Styles concert.