Lola Brooke is an American rapper. In 2021, her breakout single “Don’t Play with It” which became popular the year after its release through its use on Twitter and TikTok. In 2016, she was signed to Arista Records. Her stage name is a combination of the names of the Looney Tunes character Lola Bunny and Brooklyn. Brooke has listed her biggest influences on her music as Meek Mill, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, Foxy Brown, DMX and Lil’ Kim and she refers to herself by the nickname Big Gator.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lola Brooke was born on the 1st of February 1994, in Brooklyn, New York, United States.
She’s currently 29 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lola Brooke has dated –
Lola has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.60 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-35
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Brooke became known for singles including Options and Back 2 Business. In 2016, she signed with the record label Team80. In 2017, she dropped her first music video for a freestyle titled “2017 Flow.” She opened for Rich The Kid at PlayStation Theatre. She has collaborated with Jaquae, Black Youngsta, DJ Kay Slay, and DJ Envy. Her single “Don’t Play With It” has garnered over 17 million streams on Spotify.
Lola’s talent was recognized by the New York-based record label Team 80. Hence, she signed with them and released a freestyle song titled 2017 Slow in January 2017. However, she released her debut original single Not The Same in the September of the next year. Also, she released another single titled Bipolar in the same year.
In 2023, Brooke landed her first role in television in the CBS television series, East New York.
Lola Brooke Net worth
Lola Brooke has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lola Brooke
- Brooke was born and raised in Bedford–Stuyvesant, Brooklyn. She is an only child and was raised by her mother, a widow.
- Inspired to learn how to rap by the premiere of the music video for 50 Cent’s 2002 song “Wanksta”, Lil Wayne’s song “Cannon” from his 2006 mixtape Dedication 2, and Meek Mill.
- As a child, she would write in her journal. She started writing music at eight years old. In 2016, she started making music with her cousin, Jah, who learned how to make beats using Pro Tools.
- In 2016, Brooke signed with Team 80 Productions. She released her breakout single, Don’t Play with It.
- Her music is a combination of hip-hop and Brooklyn drill. Her stage name is a combination of the names Lola Bunny and Brooklyn from the Looney Tunes cartoon series.
- Lola’s first song went viral on Twitter before subsequently getting popular on TikTok and Instagram. Brooke attributes her iconic cadence to Pop Smoke.
- Her rap name is a combination of Lola Bunny and Brooklyn. She was cosigned by Meek Mill Jadakiss and DJ Envy. She has been featured in Maino’s album The Ghetto God featuring Casanova.
- Brooke was featured on the Girls Mix version of Ciara’s song “Da Girls”, alongside Ciara and Lady London. On April 14, 2023, It was released .
- An official music video was released on the same day. In June 2023, she was selected as 2023 XXL Freshmen Class.