Lee Tae-hwan is a South Korean actor, singer and model. He made his TV acting debut with ‘After School: Lucky or Not’, in which he made an appearance alongside his band members of 5urprise, his music group. After that, he played some key roles in the super successful dramas such as ‘Pride and Prejudice’ and ‘High School King of Savvy’. He then reappeared for the second season of ‘High School King of Savvy’ and became a national crush, most importantly among his female fan following, which grows larger with every year. Lee is also famous in some international territories, where South Korean dramas are apparently very well received.
Actor, Singer, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lee Tae-hwan was born on the 21st of February 1995, in Seoul, South Korea.
He’s currently 28 years old.
He has South Korean ancestry.
Lee graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Acting from Sungkyunkwan University.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lee Tae-hwan has dated –
Lee has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 6 feet 1½ inches
- In centimeters – 186.5 cm
- In meters – 1.865 m
- In Kilograms – 77 kg
- In Pounds – 170 lbs
Dark Brown (Natural)
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Lee became known for his role as Kang Soo in Pride and Prejudice (2014) and Seo Do-yoon in W. He is a member of 5urprise.
In 2016, Tae-hwan had his first film onscreen role in the movie Su Saek as Won-sun
In 2014, Lee landed his first role in television by appearing as young Lee Shin-jae in the series, Wonderful Day in October.
Lee Tae-hwan Net worth
Lee Tae-hwan has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – leetaehwan0221
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lee Tae-hwan
- Tae-hwan was born and raised in South Korea.
- In 2011, Lee won the 6th Asia Model Festival Award for Best New Model.
- In 2013, at the age of eighteen, he made his official acting debut in the short TV series titled After School: Lucky or Not together with the members of 5urprise.
- In 2014, Tae-hwan starred in MBC drama Pride and Prejudice, where he played an investigator and former taekwondo athlete. Lee’s then starred in his first period drama, Splendid Politics in which he played young Prince Gwanghae.
- In 2016, Lee became known for his role in Please Come Back, Mister where he played a former gangster and bodyguard. He also made his big screen debut in the Su Saek, a film depicting about the friendship among young men.
- He then starred in another weekend drama My Golden Life from 2017 to 2018, playing an industrial design student. The drama was a hit with over 40% ratings, and led to a rise in popularity for Lee.
- In 2018, Tae-hwan was cast in tvN’s romantic comedy drama, What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim playing a famous author.
- In 2019, Lee starred in SBS youth drama Farmers’ Academy, playing a first year student at the Department of Food crops.
- On June 21, 2022, Lee’s agency announced that he will enlist for the mandatory military service on June 27 without disclosing the location and time.