Lauren Parsekian is an American director and social activist who is known for co-founding the internationally recognized nonprofit organization Kind Campaign. The organization works towards bringing awareness of girl-against-girl harassment and bullying in educational institutes. Lauren faced a lot of mental abuse and harassment during her middle school days from her fellow schoolmates, mostly girls.
Actress, Director, Producer, Activist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lauren Parsekian was born on the 8th of December 1986, in Orange County, California, United States.
She’s currently 36 years old.
Lauren attended middle school in Laguna Niguel. After she completed her graduation from Pepperdine University.
- Father – Thomas Parsekian
- Mother – Debra Kelly
- Siblings – Liam Parsekian (Brother) & Brooke Parsekian (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren Parsekian has married –
- Aaron Paul (2013-Present) – On January 1, 2012, Parsekian became engaged to Aaron Paul in Paris. The two met at the Coachella Festival. They were married on May 26, 2013, in a 1920s Parisian carnival-themed wedding in Malibu, California; Foster the People and John Mayer performed. She gave birth to the couple’s first daughter, Story Annabelle, in February 2018. Parsekian welcomed the couple’s second child, son Ryden Caspian, in March 2022.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 174 cm
- In meters – 1.74 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-26-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Lauren became known for Finding Kind (2011), NCIS: Special Agent DiNozzo Visits Dr. Phil (2012) and Entertainment Tonight (1981-Present). She is also known for her actor husband named Aaron Paul, and she founded the Kind Campaign in 2009.
In 2011, Parsekian made her first film debut as Director in the movie, Finding Kind.
In 2012, Lauren made her debut in television in a tv show named NCIS: Special Agent DiNozzo Visits Dr. Phil.
Lauren Parsekian Net worth
Lauren Parsekian has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – laurenpaul8
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lauren Parsekian
- Lauren hails from Orange County, California.
- Parsekian became an activist as a result of her own struggles with bullies during her middle school days.
- Her favorite actor are Tom Hanks.
- She is an American director and social activist who is known for co-founding the internationally recognized nonprofit organization Kind Campaign.
- In 2011, Lauren directed and produced a documentary Finding Kind. She won the Best Educational Film Award at Las Vegas International Film Festival for Finding Kind shared with Molly Mae Thompson.