Lauren Drain is an American Fitness model, nurse, and author who is known for having published her memoirs as a member of the controversial Westboro Baptist Church. She was expelled from the church, which is one experience documented in the book Banished. In 2013, Drain has worked as an entertainer in the famous American Tv series called Piers Morgan, which will be communicated on web-based gatherings and Hollywood film and delivered.
Lauren Danielle Drain Kagan
Birthday / Date of Birth
She’s currently 36 years old.
Drain graduated from Topeka West High School in Topeka, Kansas and earned a Wiseman Scholarship to Washburn University. She worked as a Registered Nurse for nine years before becoming a full-time personal trainer and fitness model.
- Father – Steve Drain
- Mother – Lucy Drain
- Siblings – Boaz Abel Drain (Older Brother), Aithy Marie Drain and Taylor Drain (Younger Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
- David Kagan (2013-Present) – In 2013, Drain has been married to David Kagan. They currently lives in Las Vegas. In 2019, Drain and her husband announced that they were expecting a baby. On December 28, 2019, Drain gave birth to a daughter named Aria Skye.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 136 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Lauren became known for her book Exile: Surviving at Westboro Baptist Church, in which she revealed her experience of being expelled from the church, a model, personal trainer, and nurse. In 2013, her book became a New York Times bestseller.
Lauren Drain Net worth
Lauren Drain has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lauren Drain
- Drain is a fitness model, using her social media account such as Instagram and Facebook to showcase her fitness routines, strength and motivational content. She has appeared as a guest with host Charlie Rose on the CBS This Morning show.
- She worked as a Registered Nurse for nine years before becoming a full-time personal trainer and fitness model.
- Lauren Chruch Controversy Her dad Steve Drain readily came into contact in Westboro while dealing with a narrative basic video of the congregation.
- Her folks, two sisters, and brother remained individuals from the congregation and cut all binds with her.
- Her favorite actor are Hugh Jackman.
- In 2013, Drain participated in the NOH8 Campaign.
- Drain wrote the book titled Banished: Surviving My Years in the Westboro Baptist Church, co-authored by Lisa Pulitzer which describes her experiences in the Westboro Baptist Church and her ultimate expulsion from the church.