Lakhan Arjun Rawat is an Indian cricketer, fashion model, Instagram star, and YouTuber. On 19 September 2018, he made his List A debut for Manipur in the 2018–19 Vijay Hazare Trophy. on 1 November 2018, he made his first-class debut for Manipur in the 2018–19 Ranji Trophy. His initial popularity as a video content creator on a music video app called TikTok by sharing his amazing singing, dancing, reaction, pranks, and lip-sync videos. He also appeared in some commercials and music videos. In February 2023, Lakhan rose to fame after getting married to Youtuber, Neetu Bisht.
Lakhan Arjun Rawat
Cricketer, Fashion Model, Instagram Star, YouTuber
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lakhan Arjun Rawat was born on the 29th of September 1997, in Bulandshahr, India.
He’s currently 25 years old.
She has Indian ancestry.
Lakhan completed his schooling at Nirmala Convent School. After that, he joined DPS Bulandshahr and completed his higher studies. In 2017, he joined the University of Delhi for further education.
- Father – Arjun Rawat
- Mother – Poonam Rawat
- Siblings – Karan Rawat (Brother), Yash Rawat (Brother), Kriti Rawat (Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lakhan Arjun Rawat has dated –
- Neetu L Bisht (2021-Present) – On 15 January 2021, Lakhan has been engaged to his longtime girlfriend named Neetu L Bisht, a YouTuber, and social media influencer. Both share their romantic photos and videos on different social media platforms. On 27 February 2023, After one year of their engagement both Lakhan and Neetu got married. He also shared lots of wedding photos on social media.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 74 kg
- In Pounds – 163 lbs
He wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Lakhan became known as a Indian cricket player and content creator known especially through his YouTube channel. His family vlogs and adventures have earned him over 4.35 million subscribers on the platform. In 2018, He began his professional cricket career playing for Manipur.
As a Cricketer
Arjun began his professional life as a cricketer. he played various cricket matches. He also played in his college days. Not only this, but Lakhan has also played in Under-19. On 19th September 2018, Lakhan made his List A debut for Manipur in the 2018–19 Vijay Hazare Trophy.
Later, on 1st November 2018, Rawat made his first-class debut for Manipur in the 2018–19 Ranji Trophy. After that, he began focusing on his social media career. At present, he is one of the famous social media influencers and content creators.
Lakhan Arjun Rawat Net worth
Lakhan Arjun Rawat has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Lakhan Arjun Rawat
- Instagram – lakhan_999
- Twitter – Lakhan Arjun Rawat
- YouTube Channel – Lakhan Arjun Rawat
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lakhan Arjun Rawat
- Lakhan was born in a businessman’s family in Bulandshahr, India, and grew up with his family and relatives.
- As a child, he went to a local high school for elementary education, where he uncovered his passion for cricket and played several matches for his school team.
- Arjun started his social media journey as a video content creator on social media platforms, especially on a music video app called TikTok by sharing his singing, dancing, pranks, reactions, and lip-sync videos.
- In 2020, he had several million followers on TikTok and was one of the leading Indian celebrities of India before TikTok was banned in India.
- After the banned, Lakhan moved to other platforms like Mx Taka, Moj, and Instagram, where he regularly shares he lip-sync and reaction videos.
- Apart from being a social media influencer, Lakhan is also a rising YouTuber, who has several thousand subscribers on a collaborative channel titled Lakhneet Vlogs along with his girlfriend Nitu Bisht.
- On 19 May 2020, they launched their channel and posted a debut video titled First Video Of BishtRawat Out On YouTube on 4 June 2020. On the channel, Lakhan and Nitu mostly share their daily life, family, pranks, reactions, lifestyle videos, and travel vlogs.
- The most-watched video on their channel is titled Berozgaar, which has several million views as of now. His YouTube videos have amassed more than 2.2 billion total views.