Kristen Bell is an American actress. She began her acting career by starring in stage productions while attending the Tisch School of the Arts in New York. In 2001, she made her Broadway debut as Becky Thatcher in The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and starred in the Broadway revival of The Crucible the following year. In 2004, she appeared in the film Spartan and won praise for her performance in Gracie’s Choice.
Kristen Anne Bell
K-Bell, Annie, KB
Actress, Fashion Model, Singer.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kristen Bell was born on July 18, 1980, in Huntington Woods, Michigan, United States.
She’s currently 38 years old.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
She is Irish, Polish and Scottish.
Kristen went to some public school until 8th grade. For her freshman year, she attended Shrine Catholic High School nearby Royal Oak. In 2002, she completed her graduation from Tisch School of the Arts at New York University by majoring in musical theater.
- Father – Tom Bell
- Mother – Lorelei (née Frygier) ( Registered Nurse)
- Siblings – Sara Bell (Younger Half-Sister), Jody Bell (Younger Half-Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kristen Bell dated –
- Matthew Morrison (1995-1996) – For very short time from 1995 to 1996, Bell dated Glee star, Matthew Morrison. He is approximately 1 feet taller than her.
- Kevin Mann (2003-2007) – From October 2003 to 2007, Kristen Bell dated film producer, Kevin Mann.
- Dax Shepard (2007-Present) – Kristen, then started dating actor Dax Shepard on September 8, 2007. Dax, who is about 14 inches (1 feet 2 inches) taller than her engaged her after two years, on December 24, 2009. The couple married on October 16, 2013. Together, they have two daughters, Lincoln Bell Shepard (born March 28, 2013) and Delta Bell Shepard (born December 19, 2014).
- In feet – 5 feet 1 inch
- In centimeters – 155 cm
- In meters – 1.55 m
- In Kilograms – 48 kg
- In Pounds – 106 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She earned critical acclaim for her title role in the television series Veronica Mars from 2004 to 2007, which earned her a Saturn Award for Best Actress on Television. She reprised the role in the 2014 film of the same name.
In 1998, Kristen appeared in a comedy-drama film Polish Wedding for her minor role as a teenage girl. Her role was uncredited.
In 2003, Bell appeared in FX’s drama television series The Shield for her role as Jessica Hintel in an episode titled “The Quick Fix”.
Kristen was cast in several TV commercials including Target, Geico, Neutrogena, Kotex, Gap, Garnier, Old Navy and others.
She is comparatively shorter in height than her husband, Dax Shepard. The height difference is more than 1 feet.
Awards & Nominations
|2005||Saturn Awards||Best Actress on Television||Veronica Mars||Nominated|
|2005||TCA Awards||Individual Achievement in Drama||Veronica Mars||Nominated|
|2005||Satellite Awards||Outstanding Actress in a Series, Drama||Veronica Mars||Nominated|
|2005||Satellite Awards||Outstanding Actress in a Miniseries or a Motion Picture Made for Television||Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical||Won|
|2005||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Breakout Performance – Female||Veronica Mars||Nominated|
|2005||Gold Derby Awards||Drama Lead Actress||Veronica Mars||Won|
|2005||Gold Derby Awards||Breakthrough Performer of the Year||Veronica Mars||Nominated|
|2006||Gold Derby Awards||Drama Lead Actress||Veronica Mars||Won|
|2006||Saturn Awards||Best Actress on Television||Veronica Mars||Won|
|2006||Satellite Awards||Best Actress in a Series, Drama||Veronica Mars||Nominated|
|2006||Teen Choice Awards||TV – Choice Actress: Drama/Action Adventure||Veronica Mars||Nominated|
|2007||Saturn Awards||Best Actress in a Television Program||Veronica Mars||Nominated|
|2008||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Actress: Comedy||Forgetting Sarah Marshall||Nominated|
|2008||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Breakout Female||Forgetting Sarah Marshall||Nominated|
|2009||Saturn Awards||Best Guest Starring Role in a Television Series||Heroes||Nominated|
|2009||MTV Movie Awards||Best WTF Moment||Forgetting Sarah Marshall||Nominated|
|2009||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Actress: Action/Adventure||Heroes||Nominated|
|2009||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Actress: Comedy||Couples Retreat||Nominated|
|2010||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Actress: Romantic Comedy||When in Rome||Nominated|
|2011||Scream Awards||Best Cameo||Scream 4||Nominated|
|2012||Gotham Awards||Best Ensemble Performance||Safety Not Guaranteed||Nominated|
|2013||Alliance of Women Film Journalists||Best Animated Female||Frozen||Won|
|2013||Streamy Awards||Best Female Performance: Comedy||Burning Love||Nominated|
|2014||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Actress: Drama||Veronica Mars||Nominated|
|2015||People’s Choice Awards||Favorite Cable TV Actress||House of Lies||Nominated|
|2016||People’s Choice Awards||Favorite Premium Cable TV Actress||House of Lies||Won|
|2017||People’s Choice Awards||Favorite Comedic Movie Actress||Bad Moms/The Boss||Nominated|
|2017||People’s Choice Awards||Favorite Actress in a New TV Series||The Good Place||Won|
|2017||TCA Awards||Individual Achievement in Comedy||The Good Place||Nominated|
|2018||Critics’ Choice Television Awards||Best Actress in a Comedy Series||The Good Place||Nominated|
|2019||Golden Globe Awards||Best Actress – Television Series Musical or Comedy||The Good Place||Nominated|
Kristen Bell Favorites
- Favorite Asset – Butt
- Favorite Neutrogena Naturals Product – Purifying Facial Cleanser
Kristen Bell Net worth
Kristen Bell has an estimated net worth of $22 million dollars as of 2019. Her Hollywood Hills house is valued at $3.4 million. She owns a Chevrolet Volt ($33,995).
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Kristen Bell
- Instagram – kristenanniebell
- Twitter – Kristen Bell
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kristen Bell
- Her parents divorced when she was two years old.
- She used to be known by the name “Annie Bell” until her high school. This is because she did not like her first name at the age of four.
- Kristen likes to cook foods and reads various food magazines.
- She was named “World’s Sexiest Vegetarian” by PETA in 2006 and again in 2013.
- In 2008, she was featured at No. 59 on Ask Men’s Top 99 Women of 2008 List
- In 2005, Bell won the Satellite Award for Outstanding Actress in a Miniseries or a Motion Picture Made for Television for the movie Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical.
- In 2012, Kristen played the role as Mandy in web-based series Burning Love in 4 episodes.
- In 2013, she won the Alliance of Women Film Journalists award in the Best Animated Female category for the animated film Frozen.
- Her inspirations are Kathy Bates, Toni Collette and Tilda Swinton.
- She is a huge fan of Detroit Red Wings hockey team.
- In September 2014, Bell starred with her husband, Dax Shepard, in a commercial for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S. It was so popular (with over 20 million YouTube views) that they did another for the holiday season.
- In May 2016, Bell revealed that she has struggled with and received treatment for depression, anxiety and ADHD. She said, “It’s important for me to be candid about this so people in a similar situation can realize that they are not worthless and that they do have something to offer.”
- In 2018, she began hosting the web series Momsplaining with Kristen Bell, with episodes airing on the Ellen DeGeneres video platform Ellentube.