Kim Hasse is a Canadian actress and singer-songwriter, best known as the wife of Canadian folk-rock legend Gordon Lightfoot. She has appeared in numerous movies such as Pleasantville, The Brady Bunch Movie, and Teen Wolf Too, and has also established herself as a successful singer-songwriter. Her another great act was seen Pleasantville where she performed with great actors like Tobey Mcguire, Reese Whitherspoon, Paul Walker this movie was anticipated by audience as revival 50s sitcom and this movie left audience starstruck storyline with twists and turns. Kim has also appeared in TV shows such as The Wonderful World of Disney, The Baby-Sitters Club, and Teen Wolf Too.
Actress, Singer-songwriter, Celebrity Wife
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kim Hasse was born on the 4th of April 1961, in Mason City, Iowa, United States.
She’s currently 62 years old.
She has Canadian ancestry.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – George G.
- Mother – Shirley Hasse
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kim Hasse has dated –
- Gordon Lightfoot – Hasse is happily married to Gordon Lightfoot, her boyfriend. On December 19, 2014, the couple married. Rosedale United Church hosted the couple’s private ceremony. Kim’s husband is a well-known Canadian songwriter and guitarist. This is undoubtedly Hasse’s first marriage, but Lightfoot’s third. By 2020, Hasse and Gordon will have been married for five years. They live in the city of Toronto, Ontario.
- In feet – 5 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 155 cm
- In meters – 1.55 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Hasse became known as an American actress who was married to the late Gordon Meredith Lightfoot Jr. Gordon, her husband, was an international folk, folk-rock, and country music singer-songwriter and guitarist. In 1987, she rose to prominence after making her debut in the comedy and fantasy film Teen Wolf Too playing the character Christopher Leitch. She is also noted for her roles in The Brady Bunch, The Baby-Sitters Club, The Pleasantville, My Sister’s Keeper, and finally Tim and Eric Show.
In 1995, Kim had her first film onscreen role in the movie, The Brady Bunch Movie.
Hasse landed her first role in television in the horror series, The Wonderful World of Disney.
Kim Hasse Net worth
Kim Hasse has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kim Hasse
- Kim was born in Iowa, USA to parents George G. and Shirley Hasse of Mason City. She may have siblings, but there is no information available about them
- Hasse is a well-known actress who has appeared on shows such as Pleasantville, The Brady Bunch Movie, and Teen Wolf Too.
- In Brady Brunch she made remarkable performance even though she played a role of student this movie was adaptation from famous American sitcom of 70s.
- Hasse pursued a career in the entertainment industry, specifically in the film industry, and is an actress by profession.
- Kim is best known the third wife of the late Canadian singer-songwriter Gordon Lightfoot.
- She is living a sound life away from the media buzz with her Family.
- On May 1, 2023, Hasse’s husband, Gordon Lightfoot, passed away at the age of 84. He is survived by his six children from his previous marriages, but not by any biological children of his own with Kim Hasse.