Kavita Dalal is an Indian professional wrestler currently signed to WWE under the ring name Kavita Devi, performing on their developmental territory NXT. Devi is the first female professional wrestler of Indian nationality to wrestle in WWE. Devi previously wrestled on the independent circuit under the ring names Kavita and Hard KD, most notably for Continental Wrestling Entertainment.
Hard HD, Kavita
Wrestler, Former Powerlifter
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kavita was born September 20, 1986, in Malvi, Julana, Jind District, Haryana, India.
She is currently 32 years old.
She has Haryanvi ancestry.
She attended Julana’s Girls Senior Secondary School and then enrolled at La Martinière College, Lucknow and graduated with Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree.
- Father – Her father is a farmer.
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Sandeep Dalal (Older Brother). Overall, she has 4 siblings.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kavita Devi has dated –
- Gaurav Tomar (2009-Present) – Kavita Devi has been married to Gaurav Tomar since 2009 and gave birth, son Abhijeet to a child in 2012, after which she wanted to quit sports but inspired by her husband she continued playing.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
- Measurements – 37-34-37
- Bust – 37 inches
- Waist – 34 inches
- Hip – 37 inches
- Bra Size – 34DD
She wears a shoe size 9 (US).
Her dress size is 8 (US).
Being the first Indian female wrestler to compete in WWE wrestling promotion Having won a gold medal in the 75 kg weightlifting category at the South Asian Games in 2016.
Wrestling Match Debut
In June 2016, she made her wrestling debut as she took on B. B. Bull Bull in Continental Wrestling Entertainment. In April 2018, Kavita Devi made her WWE debut at the Wrestlemania 34 as she competed in the first ever WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal. She was eliminated from the match by Sarah Logan.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film yet.
TV Show Debut
Apart from the telecast of the wrestling matches, Kavita Devi hasn’t appeared on any TV show yet.
Roundhouse Kick, Spear
Gorilla Press Slam, Armbar, Body Slam, German Suplex, Stunner, Missile Dropkick
Kavita Devi hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Kavita Devi Favorites
- Favorite Wrestler – The Great Khali
- Favorite Food – Dairy Products
- Favorite Person – Sarbjit Kaur (B.B. Bull Bull)
Kavita Devi Net worth
Kavita Devi is a prolific sportswoman who has accumulated a net worth of about $800,000 dollars.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Kavita Devi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kavita Devi
- Kavita Devi became the first female Wrestler from India to compete in the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) ring.
- After graduation, she joined weight-lifting academy to become a professional weightlifter.
- Kavita represented India in the 2016 South Asian Games and placed Gold Medal in the 75KG weightlifting category.
- She took her early wrestling training from the former WWE wrestler, The Great Khali.
- Kavita opted out from SSB in 2010 and returned to weightlifting to pursue her career.
- She is also trained in Mixed Marital Arts (MMA).
- In 2016, Kavita Devi joined the Continental Wrestling Entertainment (CEW) Academy, which is owned and managed by the former World Heavyweight Champion, The Great Khali.
- He was instrumental in training her as a professional wrestler. She represents the academy under the name “Hard KD” and participated in several tournaments, including the WWE Mae Young Classic in 2017.
- Kavita Devi was once challenged for a open match by a fellow CWE Superstar BB Bulbul (India’s first female professional wrestler) where she took her wearing the traditional Salwar Kameez.
- Kavita Devi received an offer from the makers of Bigg Boss, Indian version of Big Brother, but she apparently rejected the offer due to her dislike of the show’s format.
- She has received professional wrestling training at the Continental Wrestling Entertainment (CWE) Academy, which is owned by The Great Khali, in Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
- Devi has represented India in international competition, she won gold in the 75 kg category at the 2016 South Asian Games.
- During her stay at the Continental Wrestling Entertainment (CWE), she knocked down BB Bull Bull, who is the first professional woman wrestler from India.
- In August 2017, a video of her went viral garnering more than 4 million YouTube views. Kavita Devi took on New Zealand’s Dakota Kai, wearing a Salwar-Kameez with dupatta tied across her waist, but she eventually lost the match.
- In August 2017, she participated in the Mae Young Classic tournament. However, she couldn’t go far in the tournament as she was eliminated in the 1st round itself by Dakota Kai.
- In 15 October 2017, WWE announced that Devi had signed a contract, and will start training at their Performance Center in January 2018.
- In January 2019, she started trials for selecting players to launch a WWE Super League in India.