Katie Douglas is a famous Canadian actress and model who works in television series, shows, and movies. She is best known for her work in television, including roles in the series Defiance and Defiance: The Lost Ones as Young Irisa and Mary Kills People as Naomi Malik. Katie is a very talented and hard-working actress who began her career at a very young age. At 9 years of age, Katie began appearing frequently on television in series including Flashpoint, Alphas, Max & Shred, Eyewitness, Raising Expectations. Katie also appeared in TV movies, including Stay with Me and Thicker Than Water.
Kathryn Emily Douglas
Birthday / Date of Birth
Katie Douglas was born on the 19th of October 1998, in Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
She’s currently 23 years old.
Katie had her early education at a local elementary school in Ontario. She then went to a local middle school. After that Katie enrolled at Nelson High School which was located in Ontario. After her high school graduation, she started her college studies. She was admitted to a local college. She completed her education by studying during her travels.
- Father – Sean Douglas
- Mother – Ayce Douglas
- Siblings – Sarah Douglas
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katie Douglas has dated –
- Noah Lalonde – Katie is currently focusing more on building her career. However, it is rumored she has been seeing Noah Lalonde for a while.
- In feet – 5 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 155 cm
- In meters – 1.55 m
- In Kilograms – 45 kg
- In Pounds – 99 lbs
- Measurements – 30-23-32
- Bust – 30 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Douglas rose to fame playing Sally Wilcox on Discovery Family’s fantasy action TV show Spooksville (2013-2014). She got fame through films and television series such as Believe Me: The Abduction of Lisa McVey (2018),Thicker Than Water (2019), Sunshine Sketches of a Little Town (2012), Compulsion (2013), Every Day (2018), F2: Forensic Factor (2007), Mary Kills People (2017), Pretty Hard Cases (2021), Max & Shred (2015), Ginny & Georgia (2021), Burden of Truth (2018), etc.
In 2013, Douglas began acting in film which name was Compulsion.
Douglas began her screen acting career at the age of six in F2: Forensic Factor.
Katie Douglas Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Heath Ledger
- Favorite Singer – Selena Gomez
- Favorite TV Show – Friends, Bog Little Lies
- Favorite Hobbies – Acting, Singing, Playing the Guitar
- Favorite Color – Purple
- Favorite Food – Pizza, Tacos
- Favorite Destination – Paris
Katie Douglas Net worth
Katie Douglas has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Katie Douglas
- Katie was 6 years old when she started acting, performing on stage and in commercials initially
- She landed a role in the 2013 film Compulsion, starring Heather Graham.
- Douglas starred as Young Irisa on the science fiction action TV series Defiance: The Lost Ones which premiered on SyFy (2014).
- In 2014, at the age of 15, she was nominated for Outstanding Performer in a Children’s Series at the 41st Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards held in Los Angeles, for her role as Sally Wilcox in Spooksville.
- In 2019, Douglas received an ACTRA Award nomination for her performance in the lead role of Believe Me: The Abduction of Lisa McVey, eventually losing out to Amybeth McNulty.
- In March 2019, she posted pictures of her mother on her Instagram account.
- In 2021, Katie starred as Abby, a friend of Ginny and part of the MANG group (Max, Abby, Norah and Ginny) in the Netflix comedy series Ginny and Georgia. Douglas stars in a main role as 18-year-old Jackie Sullivan in the CBC Television female police comedy-drama television series Pretty Hard Cases from 2021 to 2022.
- In 2022, Douglas stars as Kate Coughlin in the Daniel Adams directed police protection film The Walk in a cast which includes Justin Chatwin, Terrence Howard and Malcolm McDowell.