Jung Jae-won is a South Korean rapper, singer-songwriter, and actor. In 2015, he debuted as a member of the former hip-hop duo 1Punch with Kim Samuel. In 2019, he left YG Entertainment and since moved under his own record label Private Only. Jung is well known for appearing on the fourth and fifth season of Show Me the Money, as well as appearances on dramas such as A Korean Odyssey, Room No. 9, and Her Private Life.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Actor
R&B, hip hop, Pop
D-Business, YG, Private Only
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jung Jae-won was born on the 29th of March 1994, in Seoul, South Korea.
He’s currently 28 years old.
He has South Korean ancestry.
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jung Jae-won has dated –
Jung has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143 lbs
He wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Jae-won became known for appearing on the fourth and fifth season of Show Me the Money, as well as appearances on dramas such as A Korean Odyssey (2017), Room No. 9 (2018), and Her Private Life (2019). He is better known by stage name One (stylized as ONE).
On July 11, 2017, Jung made his debut as a solo artist under YGE following single album One Day with self-written and produced lead singles Gettin’ By and Heyahe.
In 2019, Jae-won had his first film onscreen role in the movie Goodbye Summer as Hyun Jae.
In 2017, Jung landed his first role in television by appearing as Hong Hae-ah (Supporting role) in the series, A Korean Odyssey.
Jung Jae-won Net worth
Jung Jae-won has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – onedayonething
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jung Jae-won
- Jaewon was born in the main city of Seoul, in South Korea.
- During his adolescent years, Jae-won dreamed of becoming a film director. He’s namely mentioned liking Quentin Tarantino films as an inspiration.
- On January 23, 2015, One began his career as part of the hip hop duo 1Punch with Samuel under a collaboration between the labels D-Business Entertainment and Brave Entertainment.
- On September 21, YGE had scouted and signed an exclusive contract with One, following his appearance in the fourth series of Show Me the Money.
- He was a member of Team Zipal under producers Zico and Paloalto until his elimination in the sixth episode.
- On July 21, One held his first fansign for single album One Day at Luft Cafe.
- In 2019, he was cast in the tvN drama Her Private Life as the popular visual member of fictional idol group White Ocean.
- On July 17, 2019, Jung revealed following the end of his contract with YGE, he decided to part ways and establish a one-man agency for his future activities. One released his first studio album, PRVT01, on November 11.