Joshua Garcia is a Filipino actor, dancer, and commercial model. In 2015, he began his professional acting career after being part of the reality show Pinoy Big Brother: All In as a contestant. In 2016, he rose to prominence for his critically acclaimed performances Metro Manila Film Festival top-grosser Vince and Kath and James and in the primetime series The Good Son. Garcia has starred in various TV series such as The Greatest Love, Ngayon at Kailanman, The Killer Bride, Darna, and Unbreak My Heart. Josh has also starred in the films Love You to the Stars and Back, I Love You, Hater, Block Z, and Ang Mga Kaibigan Ni Mama Susan.
Joshua Espineli Garcia
Actor, Model, Dancer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Joshua Garcia was born on the 8th of October 1997, in Bauan, Batangas, Philippines.
He’s currently 25 years old.
He has Filipino ancestry.
In 2020, Garcia started taking an entrepreneurship course at Southville International School affiliated with Foreign Universities (SISFU). In 2023, he enrolled in a cullinary course at the Center for Asian Cullinary Studies.
- Father – Geo Garcia
- Mother – Marife Espineli
- Siblings – Lorenza Mae (Older Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Joshua Garcia has dated –
- Julia Barretto – Garcia dated actress Julia Barretto after starring in numerous projects together as a love team. In April 2019, their two-year relationship ended.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 73 kg
- In Pounds – 160 lbs
He wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Joshua became known featured in the afternoon television series The Greatest Love. His movie Vince and Kath and James. Joshua showed his great acting skills in I Love You, Hater film. As an actor, he received numerous awards in 2019 such as GEMS Gabi Ng Parangal 2019, Inside Showbiz Awards 2019, 2019 Golden Laurel Awards, 9th Eduk Circle Awards, etc.
In 2015, Garcia had his first film onscreen role in the movie, You’re Still The One as Ericson and he made his theatrical film debut as Lucas in the Zombie thriller movie, Block Z (2020).
In 2014, Joshua landed his first role in television by appearing as Himself / Housemate in the series, Pinoy Big Brother: All In.
Joshua Garcia Net worth
Joshua Garcia has an estimated net worth of $450K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Joshua Garcia
- Joshua was born in Bauan, Batangas, Philippines. He is the son of Filipino parents.
- Coming from a broken family, he was raised by his father and his priest uncle alongside his elder sister. He also has three younger paternal half-siblings and two maternal half-siblings.
- He is a dancer and used to be a member of the Batangas cultural dance group, the Sining Kumintang before joining the reality TV show Pinoy Big Brother: All In as one of the 19 housemates who entered the Big Brother house.
- In 2015, he made his film debut in a supporting role in the Maja Salvador starrer You’re Still The One.
- In 2016, Garcia’s breakthrough came in when he got his first movie leading role Metro Manila Film Festival entry Vince and Kath and James where he won New Movie Actor of the Year in the 33rd PMPC Star Awards for Movies.
- His acting performance received wide critical acclaim and even scored Best Actor nominations in the said festival’s awards, the 35th Luna Awards and the 2017 FAMAS Awards along with his Best Supporting Actor nomination for Barcelona: A Love Untold.
- In 2017, Garcia headlined an ensemble cast in the crime drama primetime series The Good Son alongside Jerome Ponce, McCoy de Leon and Nash Aguas.
- In 2020, he reunited with Barretto accompanied by an all-star ensemble cast in the zombie film Block Z which was directed by award-winning director Mikhail Red.
- In 2023, Joshua starred in the movie adaptation of Bob Ong’s best-selling book Ang Mga Kaibigan Ni Mama Susan which was streamed worldwide through Prime Video.