Josephine Riddick Hendrick is a famous child, mostly because she is the daughter of the late race car driver Ricky Hendrick and the TV star Emily Maynard. Josephine ‘s father died in a plane crash near Martinsville, Virginia, on October 24, 2004, around 12:30 p.m. EDT, killing him and nine others. The plane, on its way to the Martinsville Speedway for the Subway 500, crashed on Bull Mountain due to pilot error in heavy fog. Emily Maynard was pregnant at the time of Ricky’s demise. Her late father, Joseph Riddick Hendrick IV was a prominent American stock car racing driver and partial proprietor at Hendrick Motorsports, a NASCAR team that his father Rick Hendrick established.
Josephine Riddick Hendrick
Birthday / Date of Birth
Josephine Riddick Hendrick was born on the 29th of June 2005, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 18 years old.
Josephine finished their High School education with Good Grades. After that Josephine Riddick Hendrick had done graduation in Bachelor degree in US state university.
- Father – Ricky Hendrick (Stock car racer), Tyler Johnson (Step-father)
- Mother – Emily Maynard Johnson (Reality television personality)
- Siblings – Jennings Tyler Johnson (Younger half-Brother), Gibson Kyle Johnson (Younger half-Brother), Gatlin Avery Johnson (Younger half-Brother), Magnolia Belle Johnson (Younger half-sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Josephine Riddick Hendrick has dated –
Josephine has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-23-33
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Josephine became known for the daughter of the belated American stock car racing driver Ricky Hendrick and partial proprietor at Hendrick Motorsports, a NASCAR team that his father Rick Hendrick launched.
Josephine Riddick Hendrick Net worth
Josephine Riddick Hendrick has an estimated net worth of $100K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Josephine Riddick Hendrick
- Hendrick was born in Los Angeles, California, United States. She currently lives with her mom and step-siblings; three brothers and a sister.
- She was already a celebrity before she was born because of her famous parents. Her mother has previously competed on The Bachelorette, and her father was a stock car racer.
- Josephine has grandparents whose name is Rick Hendrick and Linda Hendrick. Her grandfather is a businessman and the owner of the NASCAR team Hendrick Motorsports.
- On October 24, 2004, Ricki ‘s father died in a plane crash near Martinsville, Virginia, around 12:30 p.m. EDT, killing him and nine others.
- The plane, on its way to the Martinsville Speedway for the Subway 500, crashed on Bull Mountain due to pilot error in heavy fog.
- When he was only 15 years old, Josephine’s late father began competing in the Legends Series Summer Shootout in stock cars. At Myrtle Beach Speedway, in 1999, he made his NASCAR Busch Series debut.
- After the tragedy, Josephine’s mother Emily was left to raise her. Many years after the tragic loss, she made the decision to move on.
- On social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat, Josephine Riddick Hendrick is completely absent.