Grant Cardone is an American entrepreneur, motivational speaker, real estate investor, sales coach, and author. He is known for launching 10X Growth Conference, which is known to be the world’s largest business and entrepreneur conference. He is widely known for having various successful companies such as the Cardone Group, Cardone Acquisitions, and Cardone Enterprises. Grant Cardone was ranked first on the ’25 Marketing Influencers to Watch’ by Forbes. He also appeared in many television programs like Ed Mylett Show, The American Dream, Dhar Mann, London Real, and CovAID Festival Live!. As a writer he earned Axiom Award for his book ‘Sell Or Be Sold: How to Get Your Way in Business and in Life’ (2011). In 2021, he appeared in season 2 of the reality TV show ‘Undercover Billionaire’ broadcast on the Discovery Channel.
Entrepreneur, Author, Motivational Speaker, Real Estate Investor, Sales Trainer, Actor
Birthday / Date of Birth
Grant Cardone was born on the 21st of March 1958, in Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States.
He’s currently 65 years old.
In 1979, Grant attended McNeese State University, Lake Charles, Louisiana, to pursue a course in accounting and in 1983, graduated. He gained his Master’s degree in sales from Cardone University, Miami, Florida.
- Father – Curtis Cardone Sr.
- Mother – Concetta Cardone
- Siblings – Curtis Cardone Jr. (Older Brother), Gary Cardone (Brother), Pam Scott (Sister), Diane Cardone (Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Grant Cardone has dated –
- Elena Cardone (2004-Present) – In 2004, Grant is married to Elena Cardone (nee Lyons), an actress and a model. The couple has two daughters, Sabrina Cardone and Scarlett Cardone.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 90 kg
- In Pounds – 198 lbs
Salt & Pepper
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Grant became known as a Entrepreneur, Author, Motivational Speaker, Real Estate Investor, and Sales Trainer. He is the owner and operator of various companies such as the Cardone Group, Cardone Acquisitions, and Cardone Enterprises. Furthermore, the 60-year-old investor ranked first on the 25 Marketing Influencers to Watch by Forbes. In his career, Grant has worked in various fields and claimed the title of Self-made Millionaire.
In 2011, Cardone made his television debut with his reality show Turnaround King, where he brings failing businesses back into the track. The show aired on National Geographic.
Grant Cardone Net worth
Grant Cardone has an estimated net worth of $600 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Grant Cardone
- Instagram – grantcardone
- Twitter – Grant Cardone
- YouTube Channel – Grant Cardone
Some Lesser Known Facts About Grant Cardone
- Cardone was born in Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States. He belongs to the middle-class Catholic family. He lost his father, who had a sudden heart attack, at the age of ten.
- He did a few jobs but was fired from them soon after graduation. He was suffering from drug addiction at that time.
- After rehabilitation, he put his focus on sales and began working as a salesperson at the age of 25.
- At the age of 29, he started his first business, a consulting company for the automobile industry.
- He began traveling around countries and became a public speaker. He gives speeches on sales, marketing, branding, real estate, relationships, investments, wealth, and more.
- In February 1989, he founded Grant Cardone Enterprises, a company that provides tools for individuals, salespeople, businesses, and executives to improve and maximize their opportunities.
- In June 1990, he founded Grant Cardone Sales Training University, Miami, which offers training programs and courses on prospecting, sales, negotiation, closing, money and finances, and motivation.
- In 1996, he founded real estate company Cardone Capital in Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area.
- In 2000, he turned author with his book Control Without Confrontation: Automotive Sales Program.
- He wrote other sales programs and books like Maximizing Every Opportunity: Automotive Sales Program (2005), Selling: The Secret to Success (2008), Sell To Survive (2008), and If You’re Not First, You’re Last (2010).
- His other successful book is The Millionaire Booklet: How to Get Super Rich (2016), which has Hmong, Hebrew, and Norwegian editions.
- Cardone also has a YouTube channel with the same name. He frequently posts entrepreneurial tips and teaches young people how to make money through real estate.