Joseph Quinn is a British actor. He is best known for his role as Eddie Munson in the fourth season of the Netflix series Stranger Things. Quinn gained prominence through his roles in the BBC One series Dickensian and Howards End, and the Sky Atlantic series Catherine the Great. He also had supporting roles in Les Misérables and Strike, also on BBC One. He was named a 2018 Screen International Star of Tomorrow. In August 2022, he signed with CAA. At the 2022 Newport Beach Film Festival Honors, Quinn appeared on the Variety list of 10 Actors to Watch. In November 2022, Quinn was one of British GQ’s Men of the Year Honourees.
Actor, Stage Artist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Joseph Quinn was born in 1994, in London, England.
He’s currently 29 years old.
He has English ancestry.
Quinn attended the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA), a drama school in Hammersmith, London.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Lizzy Quinn (Sister), Mary Quinn (Sister), Arthur Edward (Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Joseph Quinn has dated –
Joseph has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 10¾ inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 155 lbs
He wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
Quinn became known playing Eddie Munson in season 4 of Stranger Things. He has also been a part of movies like Kin, Overlord, Instinct, Make Up, The Hoist, and others. His josephquinn Instagram account features photos from the set of his show and professional headshots. He has accrued 7.5 million followers.
In 2015, Joseph had his first film onscreen role in the movie Instinct as Dan.
In 2011, Quinn landed his first role in television by appearing as Tim in the horror series, Postcode.
Joseph Quinn Net worth
Joseph Quinn has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Joseph Quinn
- Quinn was born and raised in South London, where he attended Emanuel and was a part of their drama scholar program. He has a brother named Arthur and two sisters names Lizzy and Mary.
- After graduating from LAMDA, Quinn was cast in the BBC One series Dickensian as main character Arthur Havisham.
- He started acting at a very young age. In a NUIT Magazine article, he said, “I did it since I was a baby, in nursery I did a school play. I was a drama scholar at my school, so I got money off my fees on the condition I did acting”.
- In August 2017, he played Koner in an episode titled The Spoils of War of the American fantasy drama television series Game of Thrones.
- Joseph is also known for his work in theatre, appearing on the London stage at the National Theatre and Off West End. He was awarded Best actor in a Studio Production at the 2017 Manchester Theatre Awards for his performance in Wish List.
- In 2018, Quinn played Enjolras in the BBC One adaptation of Les Misérables and made his feature film debut in Overlord.
- In 2019, Joseph was cast in the role with filming for the season taking place in 2021.
- In 2022, he gained prominence internationally through his role as Eddie Munson in the fourth season of Stranger Things.
- Quinn was nominated for a Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Streaming Series for his role.
- On May 08 2023, Joseph wins the Best Breakthrough Performance Award at the 2023 MTV Movie & TV Awards.