Jimmie Allen is an American country music singer and songwriter. He is signed to Broken Bow Records imprint Stoney Creek, for which he has released the two singles “Best Shot” and “Make Me Want To” and the 2018 album Mercury Lane. In 2021, Jimmie won the Country Music Association Award for New Artist of the Year, the second black artist to do so since Darius Rucker.
James Edward Allen
Stoney Creek Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jimmie Allen was born on the 18th of June 1985, in Milton, Delaware, United States.
He’s currently 37 years old.
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jimmie Allen has dated –
- Alexis Gale (2019-Present) – On May 27, 2021, the Make Me Want To singer married his lady love Alexis Gale. On March 1, 2020, the couple had welcomed daughter Naomi Bettie Allen on. In June 2021, they announced that they were expecting their 2nd child together. In October 2021, the couple welcomed a baby girl named Zara James. He has a son named Aadyn Allen (b. June 5, 2014) from an unidentified woman.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 76 kg
- In Pounds – 167.5 lbs
He wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
Jimmie became known for his two singles Best Shot and Make Me Want To and the 2018 album Mercury Lane. His song Best Shot was named the #1 Top Spun song on Pandora New Country station. The song was streamed over one million times on Spotify.
In 2016, Allen signed a publishing deal with Wide Open Music, a songwriting imprint formed by singer-songwriter Ash Bowers. In May 2018, he made his debut at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville. He signed with BBR Music Group’s Stoney Creek Records. He earned praise for his 2018 album Mercury Lane.
Jimmie has done endorsement work for several brands such as Black Menswear, Zara, Diet Coke.
Jimmie Allen Net worth
Jimmie Allen has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jimmie Allen
- Allen was born in Milton, Delaware, United States, but moved to Nashville, Tennessee.
- During most of his first few years in Nashville, he experienced poverty and often lived out of his car.
- He has a family history of heart attacks in the early 20s. Jimmie, along with his father and grandfather all successfully recovered from a heart attack before the age of 25.
- Allen auditioned for the tenth season of American Idol, but was cut before the live voting rounds. While on American Idol, he performed with Colton Dixon during one of the group rounds and befriended Scotty McCreery, who eventually won the competition that year.
- In 2016, Allen signed a publishing deal with Wide Open Music, a songwriting imprint formed by singer-songwriter Ash Bowers.
- In 2018, his first official single, Best Shot. The song was streamed over one million times on Spotify.
- in October 2018, his debut album, Mercury Lane. The album takes its name from the street on which Allen lived as a child.
- In 2018, his son ran on stage during his Grand Ole Opry debut performance.
- In July 2019, he is a huge fan of the Disney franchise and proposed to Alexis at Disney World.
- On November 10, 2021, he won New Artist of the Year at the CMA Awards. 15 days later, he performed at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- In November 2021, Jimmie’s daughter, Zara was rushed to a hospital after she was having a hard time breathing. However, she later recovered.
- In February 2022, Allen announced that he would be a guest mentor on American Idol (season 20).