Jeffree Star is an American Internet celebrity, beauty YouTuber, makeup artist, model, entrepreneur and singer-songwriter. In 2009, he released his first and only studio album, Beauty Killer, which included songs such as Lollipop Luxury featuring Nicki Minaj. In 2010, he signed to Konvict Muzik whose founder Akon described Star as the next Lady Gaga with plans to release a second album titled Concealer. In November 2014, Star founded the company Jeffree Star Cosmetics. In 2018, Forbes revealed that he had earned $18 million from his YouTube endeavors alone, making him the fifth-highest-paid YouTuber that year.
Jeffrey Lynn Steininger Jr.
Internet Celebrity, Beauty YouTuber, Makeup Artist, Model, Entrepreneur, Singer
Pop, Synthpop, Electropop, Electronic, Dance-Pop
Popsicle Records, Kon Live
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jeffree Star was born on 15th of November 1985, in Orange County, California, United States.
He’s currently 37 years old.
Star went to the Pacifica High School in Garden Grove, California.
- Father – Glen Steininger (Passed away when Jeffree was 6 years old)
- Mother – Laurie Steininger (Model)
- Siblings – None
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jeffree Star has dated –
- Chris Crocker (2005-2009) – Jeffree reportedly started dating actor Chris Crocker in 2005. They broke up in 2009 after having dated for around 4 years.
- Nathan Schwandt (2015-Present) – Jeffree started dating Nathan Schwandt in March 2015. They had met through Instagram. Their relationship found a place in the gossip tabloids after they were spotted together on the streets of New York City celebrating Jeffree’s birthday. A couple of days into their New York trip, Jeffree confirmed his new relationship by posting their picture on Instagram. He followed it up with another post in January. This time they were pictured in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
- In feet – 6 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 185 cm
- In meters – 1.85 m
- In Kilograms – 73 kg
- In Pounds – 161 lbs
His natural hair color isn’t known as he loves to dye the hair in various vibrant hues.
Jeffree popularity as a makeup and fashion influencer on YouTube. He has over 5 million followers on his official YouTube channel.
In 2008, Star made his first film appearance in the musical comedy movie, Hella Crazy.
In September 2009, Jeffree released his debut studio album, Beauty Killer, which was a mild success.
In July 2007, Jeffree made his TV show debut as himself on the talk show, Spread TV.
Star has appeared in a series of TV commercials for products from his own Jeffree Star Cosmetics brand. He has starred in adverts for Velour Liquid Lipstick and Lip Ammunition among other products.
Jeffree Star Favorites
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Paris
- Favorite Emoji Alter Ego – Red Lipstick One or The Handcuff One
- Favorite Thing About London – Architecture
- Favorite Boy Band – Backstreet Boys
- Favorite Song – 2 Become 1 by Spice Girls
- Favorite Products From Her Makeup – Peach Goddess Skin Frost, Unicorn Blood Velour Liquid Lipstick
- Favorite Snapchat Filter – Flower Crown
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Mexican Cuisine
Jeffree Star Net worth
Jeffree Star has a estimated net worth of $200 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Jeffree Star
- Instagram – jeffreestarcosmetics
- Twitter – Jeffree Star
- YouTube Channel – Jeffree Star
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jeffree Star
- Jeffree became obsessed with makeup by the age of 13.
- He had started experimenting with his mother’s makeup products and often tried to recreate looks from popular fashion magazines.
- After graduating from high school, he moved to Los Angeles and took up various modeling, music and makeup jobs to pay his bills and to keep himself afloat.
- In 2009, Star released his first and only studio album, Beauty Killer, which included songs such as Lollipop Luxury featuring Nicki Minaj.
- In 2010, he signed to Konvict Muzik whose founder Akon described Star as the next Lady Gaga with plans to release a second album titled Concealer.
- In 2014, Star launched his Jeffree Star Cosmetics line and has over the years released products ranging from gaudy eyeshadows to bright and vibrant lip glosses.
- In April 2016, he posted a series of tweets in which he slammed Kylie Jenner for lack of quality control in her latest range of lip gloss, which had led to the presence of split bristles in the product.
- In June 2017, Jeffree created an exclusive video to apologize for his past offensive racist behavior.
- In June 2020, Star apologized after images and an archive of his former website Lipstick Nazi resurfaced. The website featured swastikas alongside photos of Star engaging in self-harm.
- Visit his official website @ jeffreestarcosmetics.com.