Jamila C. Gray is an American actress, writer & director, who has managed to dabble in every part of filmmaking, be it acting, writing, or directing; she has built quite a reputation for herself in the four years she has been in the entertainment industry. She is known for her works Sweet Conversation, On the Come Up, and American Girl. Jamila has accomplished a lot in her life and yet has a long way to go; she is a part of some high-profile gigs and will be seen in “American Girl” and a few more projects; let’s look at her journey so far.
Jamila C. Gray
Actress, Writer & Director
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jamila C. Gray was born on the 30th of January 1997, in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
She’s currently 26 years old.
She has African American ancestry.
Jamila graduated from Georgia State University. She took special training from M.E. Stilwell School of Art And Theater and Bruce Blackshear Script Analysis.
- Father – Vincent Lynn Gray (Owner of V the M.u.$.i.c American Global music company)
- Mother – Arnita Lynn Gaines Gray
- Siblings – Lil Vee (Brother), Mya Gray (Sister), Victoria Gray (Sister), Carmen Gray (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jamila C. Gray has dated –
Jamila has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 152 cm
- In meters – 1.52 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Jamila became known as an actress, model, writer, and director. She is known for her works Sweet Conversation (2019), On the Come Up (2022), and American Girl.
In 2022, Gray had her first film onscreen role in the movie, On the Come Up as Brianna ‘Bri’ Jackson.
In 2023, Jamila landed her first role in television by appearing as Mila in the series, Sister for Sale.
Jamila C. Gray Net worth
Jamila C. Gray has an estimated net worth of $750K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – milabucks
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jamila C. Gray
- Gray was born and brought up in Atlanta, Georgia, into a big and loving family, her mother, Arnita Lynn Gaines Gray, and father, Vincent Lynn Gray, who is also in the music industry; he is the owner of V the M.u.$.i.c, its an American Global music company.
- As a child, she had always been into storytelling; whether it was reading, writing books, or creating scenes with her Barbie dolls during her playtime.
- When she reached middle school, her interest grew into her passion when she participated in a musical, Beauty & the Beast, it was her first ever performance, and she didn’t want it to be her last.
- In 2018, she started her first acting in a short film. Her first short film name is Arcana Six.
- Gray made her directing debut with her second short film, Sweet Conversation, she had a part in writing and acting.
- Her favorite actor are Will Smith.
- She had her big break in the short film, Change, and also received the award of Best Actress in the Mile High Film Festival for her outstanding performance in the movie, directed by Joe Jennings Jr.
- In 2022, Jamila recently performed in the film, On the Come Up. The character of Jamila is played by Briana aka lil Lawless.