Isabelle Fuhrman is an American actress. She is best known for her roles as Esther in the 2009 horror film Orphan and Clove in the 2012 dystopian adventure film The Hunger Games. Fuhrman’s acting career began at the age of seven, when a casting director from Cartoon Network spotted her waiting for her older sister Madeline Fuhrman and cast her for one of the shows, Cartoon Fridays.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Isabelle Fuhrman was born on the 25th of February 1997, in Washington, D.C, United States.
She’s currently 23 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Fuhrman graduated from Stanford University Online High School in 2015. For high school she was also a student at Buckley School, an exclusive private school in Sherman Oaks. Fuhrman also studied at RADA and briefly attended The Westminster Schools in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Father – Nick Fuhrman (Former political candidate and business consultant)
- Mother – Elina Fuhrman (née Kozmits) (Journalist) (Worked for CNN)
- Siblings – Madeline Fuhrman (Older Sister) (Singer-songwrite)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Isabelle Fuhrman has dated –
- Colin Ford (2012-2013) – Colin and Isabelle were RUMORed to be an item from 2012 to 2013. They are childhood friends.
- Joel Courtney (2013) – In 2013, Isabelle was RUMORed to be dating actor Joel Courtney.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Isabelle is best known for her roles as Esther in the 2009 horror film Orphan and Clove in the 2012 dystopian adventure film The Hunger Games.
In 2007, Isabelle starred coming-of-age drama film Hounddog for her role as Grasshopper.
In 2006, Isabelle guest appeared in the American legal drama television show Justice for her role as Grace O’Neil in the episode Pilot.
Isabelle was announced as the face of their fall 2013 Back to School campaign.
Isabelle Fuhrman Favorites
- Favorite Characters from The Hunger Games – Katniss and Rue
Isabelle Fuhrman Net worth
Isabelle Fuhrman has an estimated net worth of $0.6 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Isabelle Fuhrman
- Instagram – isabellefur
- Twitter – Isabelle Fuhrman
Some Lesser Known Facts About Isabelle Fuhrman
- Isabelle started her acting career at the age of Seven.
- She is one of the members of the advisory board for Los Angeles based non-profit organization, Love & Art Children’s Foundation.
- She is an avid fan of English rock band, The Beatles.
- She can play guitar and can sing also.
- She has 2 pet dogs, Lilly and Jennings.
- She is friends with actors Alexander Ludwig and Colin Ford.
- In 2009, she had a hamster, named Lola that died.
- In 2010, she was made the celebrity advocate for the Caps for Good project by Save the Children.
- In 2011, Fuhrman played Angie Vanderveer in the dark comedy Salvation Boulevard (based on the novel by Larry Beinhart), with an ensemble cast that included Pierce Brosnan and Marisa Tomei and which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival.
- In 2012, Fuhrman played Clove, a career tribute who tries to kill the main character, Katniss in the film The Hunger Games.
- In 2015, she was cast in a major recurring role on the Showtime drama series Masters of Sex, playing Tessa the daughter of Virginia Johnson (Lizzy Caplan).