People can use the HBO Max on Roku devices to maximize their limits of streaming the content online. The subscribers get a different legitimacy and freedom totally while fetching the content of their own choice. HBO Max on Roku enriches the content library, and you get to use the content which is altogether different from other apps. However, if you do not want to get billed further as you may not want to use it, there is a procedure to learn how to cancel HBO Max on Roku.
People have always enjoyed the services of HBO Max while streaming the content of choice. However, when you feel that you do not want to continue with the membership and stop getting billed, there is a procedure for that. There are different methods by which we can cancel the subscription to HBO Max such as the HBO Max website, Mobile phone apps, and other normal methods. You shall be able to proceed with cancellation without consulting any technician.
Lets get ready to scroll through the article to article to know in detail the procedure of how to cancel HBO Max on Roku and know all your options.
How to Cancel HBO Max on Roku | Use Few Steps
Since we know that one can subscribe to the HBO Max on Roku directly by visiting the Roku official website and using the content of choice as per the demand. However, if the subscribers want to cancel the subscription or membership of HBO Max on Roku, the same can also be done directly from the Roku. We need to remember that one can still stream the content through HBO Max on Roku until the due date ends.
Below are the steps to know how to cancel HBO Max on Roku:
- Go to the Roku device and hit on the Home icon to access the Menu.
- Go to the HBO Max app.
- Tap on the HBO Max app and hold the * icon on the controller.
- Hit on the Manage Subscription from the options available.
- Hit on the Cancel Subscription option and proceed with the cancellation.
- Verify the cancellation by clicking on the Cancel subscription once more.
- Tap on the Done option.
How to Cancel HBO Max Subscription on Roku Website
I recommend following the steps given below to learn how to cancel HBO Max on Roku website:
- Go to the HBOMax.com website and log in to your profile.
- Hit on the Profile option on the right top corner of the screen.
- Tap on Subscription.
- Choose the Manage Subscription option.
- The next window will prompt you with the Cancel option. Hit on Cancel Subscription.
- Kindly verify the cancellation by pressing the option Yes, Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel HBO Max on Roku Through The App
Here, you will get to know how to cancel HBO Max on Roku through the HBO Max app. The steps are simple and easy to understand. One should not face any issue while following the steps given below to learn about how to cancel HBO Max on Roku through app:
- Launch the HBO Max on your device and hit on the Profile button.
- On the top left-hand side of the menu bar, you will find the Settings option. Hit on that.
- Hit on the option Subscription.
- Click on Manage Subscription.
- Verify the cancellation by hitting the option Yes, Cancel Subscription.
Is It Possible to Cancel HBO Max on Roku Through Their Provider?
As far as how to cancel HBO Max on Roku is concerned, some streaming and cable TV providers offer HBO Max to their clients. AT&T, YouTube TV, Apple iTunes Roku, and DirecTV are just a few of the providers available. To withdraw your HBO Max membership with those other suppliers, login into that profile and oversee your subscription there, or contact your company’s Support Center.
Is It Possible to Cancel an HBO Max Free Trial?
If the free demo offer was still available, you might well withdraw it just as you would a frequent membership. Regrettably, HBOs Complimentary Trial has since been withdrawn and is no longer accessible. It is feasible that the publicity will be reinstated. Furthermore, other systems, such as the above said YouTube TV, still, provide free versions.
While looking to know how to cancel HBO Max on Roku, I recommend following all the steps given in the write-up carefully from start to end. There are multiple ways to cancel the subscriptions as, one can cancel the HBO Max subscription through the app, or website and sometimes can get it done through the provider also.