Henry Short is an American-based celebrity son who comes to the spotlight in front of the media for being the son of a famous Canadian-American comedian, actor, and writer named Martin Hayter Short aka Martin Short. His father is an extraordinary personality who has earned numerous awards and accolades. With a finance degree, Henry began his career in wealth management as a Managed Solutions Group Consultant for the Royal Bank of Canada.
Henry Hayter Short
Birthday / Date of Birth
Henry Short was born on the 4th of August 1989, in The United States of America.
He’s currently 34 years old.
After attending Loyola High School, he enrolled at the University of Notre Dame. In 2012, short graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Finance.
- Father – Martin Short
- Mother – Nancy Dolman
- Siblings – Oliver Patrick Short (Older Brother), Katherine Elizabeth Short (Older Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Henry Short has dated –
- Haylen McCarty – Henry married Haylen McCarty, a Marketing Coordinator at Six Shooter Records. She also works as a Social Media Coordinator at Public Artz Music Group. Since September 2018, The beautiful couple has been married.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 69 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
He wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Henry became known for being the son of a famous Canadian-American comedian, actor, and writer named Martin Hayter Short aka Martin Short. His father Martin Short is an amazing comedian and performer who already have won two Primetime Emmy Awards and a Tony Award.
Henry Short Net worth
Henry Short has an estimated net worth of $500K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Henry Short
- Short was born in The United States of America is the youngest child of Martin and his wife, Nancy Dolman.
- He grew up with his two older Siblings Oliver Patrick Short and Katherine Elizabeth Short. The siblings must have been raised with great love and care.
- Sadly, Henry Short’s mother, Nancy, passed away in 2010 after battling ovarian cancer for three years.
- His father Martin Short is an amazing comedian and performer who already have won two Primetime Emmy Awards and a Tony Award.
- He has a good sense of humor. Henry Short loves singing.
- While most celebrity kids live under constant media observation, Martin Short’s children have remained away from the limelight. Henry and his siblings often avoid media presence.
- With a finance degree, Henry began his career in wealth management as a Managed Solutions Group Consultant for the Royal Bank of Canada.
- In July 2013, he was promoted to Analyst, Advisor Support, and Training. The financial services company was based in Toronto, Ontario, where the Loyola High graduate worked for over six years.