Hania Aamir is a Pakistani actress who appears in Urdu television and films. She began her acting career with the Pakistani comedy film Janaan and received a Lux Style Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress. She gained fame by featuring in the comedy drama Na Maloom Afraad 2, and the aerial combat-war Parwaaz Hai Junoon, both of which rank among the highest-grossing Pakistani films and in the 2019, drew praise for her portrayal romantic Anaa. In 2022, Aamir received wider attention with ARY Digital’s melodrama Mere Humsafar. As of 2023, Hania is seen as portraying Maheer Safdar in ARY Digital’s romantic drama Mujhe Pyaar Hua Tha opposite Wahaj Ali.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Hania Aamir was born on the 12th of February 1997, in Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan.
She’s currently 26 years old.
She has Pakistani ancestry.
Hania studied at the Foundation for Advancement of Science and Technology (FAST-NUCES)
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Eesha Aamir (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hania Aamir has dated –
- Asim Azhar – Hania was rumoured to be in a relationship with singer Asim Azhar, but in 2020, denied it in a live session with Aima Baig.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 32-26-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Hania became known as a Pakistani actress and model. Aamir is famous for being a young and talented personality appearing in TV shows, films, and commercials among others. She gained immense popularity with her Pakistani TV drama Mere Humsafar (2021) in which he played the role of Hala.
In 2016, Aamir had her first film onscreen role in the movie, Janaan as Palwasha Jaan.
In 2017, Hania landed her first role in television by appearing as Naila Ahmad in the series, Titli.
Aamir has featured in the TV commercials of brands like Sunsilk, Nestle Fruita Vitals, Bonanza, and Mobilink Jazz. Aamir serves as an ambassador for a number of brands such as Maybelline New York and Sprite, among others.
Hania Aamir Net worth
Hania Aamir has an estimated net worth of $550K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hania Aamir
- Aamir was born in Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan to a father from Murree and a Hindkowan mother.
- Hania has appeared in many Pakistani films such as Na Maloom Afraad 2 (2017), Parwaaz Hay Junoon (2018), Superstar (2019), and Parde Mein Rehne Do (2022).
- In 2019, she walked the ramp for Zainab Chottani at the Fashion Pakistan Week. She has also done various photoshoots for “Eid Collections” and for designers including Asim Jofa.
- Hania is a dog lover and owns a pet dog named Bobo.
- She has been featured on the cover of magazines like Grazia, Good Times, and Hello. During an interview, she shared that her looks are often compared with the Indian actress Alia Bhatt.
- Hania has appeared in a few Pakistani music videos like Sassi (2020) by Asim Azhar, Piyaar Sufiyana (2021) by Farhan Saeed, and Peela Rung (2022) by Hasan Ali & Nehal Naseem.
- Aamir has been placed in Hello Pakistan’s HOT100 list, in the “Headliners” category.
- In 2021, she was seen portraying Hala Hamza in the family drama, Mere Humsafar opposite Farhan Saeed. The serial garnered immense TRPs and huge popularity not only in Pakistan but also in Bangladesh, India, and Nepal.
- She is a trained singer, and she has sung songs at various stage shows. In her leisure time, she loves to do painting and read books.
- Hania has uploaded various videos on her self-titled YouTube channel.
- In 2022, Aamir was named the brand ambassador for Peshawar Zalmi in the Pakistan Super League.