Hannah Spearritt is an English actress and singer. She is an original member of the pop group S Club 7. She is also known for playing the role of Abby Maitland in the British science-fiction drama Primeval. In 2017, Spearritt joined the cast of EastEnders as Kandice Taylor, the sister of Karen Taylor (Lorraine Stanley), she left the show when she got pregnant.
Hannah Louise Spearritt
Birthday / Date of Birth
Hannah Spearritt was born on the 1st of April 1981, in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
She’s currently 41 years old.
Hannah completed her schooling at from Lynn Grove GM High School. After, she completed her graduation from East Norfolk Sixth From College.
- Father – Michael Spearritt
- Mother – Jenny Spearritt
- Siblings – Tanya Spearritt
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hannah Spearritt has dated –
- Andrew-Lee Potts (2006-2013) – In 2006, Spearritt started dating Andrew-Lee Potts, her co-star on the series Primeval; the couple were engaged from 2008 until 2013.
- Adam Thomas (2018-2020) – On 20 December 2018, Spearritt had given birth to a baby girl. In December 2020, she announced the birth of her second child, a girl, both with her boyfriend Adam Thomas.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 47 kg
- In Pounds – 104 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Spearritt is known for playing the role of Abby Maitland in the British science-fiction drama Primeval. She appeared in the NYMT’s productions Pendragon (1994–1995), Tin Pan Ali (1996), and the West End musical Bugsy Malone (1997). She also made appearances on the National Lottery and Blue Peter.
In 2003, Hannah had her first film onscreen role in the movie Seeing Double as Hannah.
In 1998, Louise landed her first role in television by appearing as Lily in the series, The Cater Street Hangman.
Hannah Spearritt Net worth
Hannah Spearritt has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hannah Spearritt
- When she was 12, Spearritt landed a part in the Lowestoft Players amateur dramatics society’s production of Annie.
- Hannah is the niece of Eddie Spearritt, who played professional football in the then-top level of the English football league system.
- In 1998, Spearritt auditioned for and became a member of S Club 7.
- Her favorite actor are Hugh Jackman.
- On 21 April 2003, during a live onstage performance, S Club announced that they were to disband.
- In 2004, Spearritt appeared in horror film Seed of Chucky.
- In 2005, she appeared in the BBC series Blessed as Sarah.
- In December 2005, Hannah appeared in the West End musical Snow! The Musical, at London’s Sound Theatre.
- In March 2012, Spearritt took over the role of Pauline in One Man, Two Guvnors at the Theatre Royal Haymarket.
- In December 2020, Hannah announced the birth of her second child, a girl, both with her boyfriend Adam Thomas.