Hailey Baldwin is an American model and television personality. The first modeling agency Baldwin signed for was New York agency Ford Models. She initially appeared in magazines such as Tatler, LOVE, V and i-D. Her first commercial campaign was for the clothing brand French Connection in the winter of 2014. In October 2014, Baldwin made her runway debut walking for Topshop and French fashion designer Sonia Rykiel. In December 2014, Hailey was involved in a photo-session for Love magazine, which also produced a short movie shot by photographer Daniel Jackson and released on the magazine’s official YouTube channel.
Hailey Rhode Baldwin
Birthday / Date of Birth
Hailey Baldwin was born on the 22nd of November 1996, in Tucson, Arizona, United States.
She’s currently 26 years old.
She is of Italian and Portuguese descent on her mother’s side while her father is of English, Irish, Scottish, French and German descent.
- Father – Stephen Baldwin (Actor, director, producer)
- Mother – Kennya Baldwin (Brazilian graphic designer)
- Siblings – Alaia Baldwin (Older Sister) (Model)
- Relatives – Ireland Baldwin (Cousin) (Model), Alec Baldwin (Uncle) (Actor), William Baldwin (Uncle) (Actor), Daniel Baldwin (Uncle) (Actor)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hailey Baldwin has dated –
- Jordan Barrett (2016) – Hailey was reportedly dating fashion model Jordan Barrett in 2016. As per the reports, they were spotted getting amorous at the Moschino Fashion Show.
- Cameron Dallas (2016-2017) – In August 2016, Hailey started dating Vine star, Cameron Dallas. They dated together for 10 months until June 2017.
- Chandler Parsons (2017) – Hailey was pictured hanging out with basketball player Chandler Parsons at the start of 2017. In June of that year, they were spotted enjoying each others’ company at The Montage in Beverly Hills.
- Shawn Mendes (2017-2018) – In October 2017, singer Shawn Mendes and Hailey were first linked together. They didn’t accept their relationship but were seen together. In March 2018, Hailey during an interview with Us Weekly told that she was single. During the entire duration of the relationship, she neither accepted nor denied the relationship rumors.
- Justin Bieber (2015, 2016, 2018-Present) – Hailey was seen pool partying with Canadian singer, Justin Bieber at his LA-based home in January 2015. None of them accepted about the dating relationship. Hence, it was a RUMOR. Later, in January 2016, they were again seen partying and kissing in St. Barts. They split in April 2016. In July 2018, the duo was again seen together when their Mercedes-Benz car got broke in the middle of the road in The Hamptons followed by the beach time. They reportedly got engaged in July 2018. Later in the year, they got married.
- In feet – 5 feet 7.5 inches
- In centimeters – 171 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Being the daughter of actor Stephen Baldwin. Her stint in modeling.
Baldwin made her runway debut walking for Topshop at the Spring / Summer 2014 Fashion Show and French fashion designer Sonia Rykiel at the Paris Spring / Summer 2014 fashion show.
Hailey hasn’t appeared in a full length feature film, she was cast along with her family members in a TV movie documentary titled Livin It: Unusual Suspects.
Baldwin made her first appearance on television in comedy music show Saturday Night Live in an episode titled “Alec Baldwin / Jonas Brothers.” She has co-hosted a lot of shows / events with big names in show business such as the 2015 MTV Europe Music Awards with Bianca Balti and Tinie Tempah, iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards with Gigi Hadid in 2016, Drop the Mic with Method Man in 2017 and the 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards with DJ Khaled.
Hailey Baldwin Net worth
Hailey Baldwin has an estimated net worth of $20 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hailey Baldwin
- Her parents named her after after Halley’s Comet.
- She wanted to become a professional ballet dancer when being small and took ballet lessons, but she had to discontinue due to a foot injury.
- In 2014, she did a photo session for LOVE magazine and also shot a short film with them which is available on the magazine’s official YouTube channel.
- Hailey is good friends with Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid, Kylie Jenner and Jaden Smith.
- Hailey was featured in a music video of the song On My Mind by the well-known Australian singer Cody Simpson.
- She has appeared in magazines such as Tatler, LOVE, V, i-D, Teen Vogue, L’Officiel, Harper’s Bazaar, to name a few.
- In 2016, she launched her own make-up collection produced by Australian brand ModelCo.
- Hailey has a celebrity crush on David Beckham‘s son Brooklyn Beckham.
- In 2017, Baldwin featured on the cover of Spanish Harper’s Bazaar alongside male model Jon Kortajarena and the American, British and Japanese editions of Elle.
- In 2018, Bieber applied for and received a trademark on her name Hailey Bieber for commercial purposes.
- In May 2022, she appeared alongside almost 160 other celebrities in a Bans Off Our Bodies full-page advertisement in the New York Times advocating for reproductive rights.
- On June 15, 2022, Bieber launched a skincare brand, called Rhode.
- In November 2022, she stated that she had an ovarian cyst “the size of an apple” on her ovary and she had had such cysts “a few times”.
- On April 20, 2023, Bieber issued a statement about her mental health where she revealed that she had been “fragile” since the beginning of the year.