Golden Cannon is an American celebrity child who came to prominence as the son of the American rapper, Nick Cannon who is well known for presenting the show called “The Nick Cannon Show”. In December 2020, Golden Cannon became the older brother of his beautiful sister, Powerful Queen Cannon. Nick and Brittany were overjoyed when she arrived, captioning several photos of their newborn baby girl with the phrase “best gift ever.”
Golden “Sagon” Cannon
Birthday / Date of Birth
Golden Cannon was born on the 21th of February 2017, in California, United States.
He’s currently 4 years old.
- Father – Nicholas Scott Cannon (Actor, Comedian, and Television Presenter)
- Mother – Brittany Bell (Model)
- Siblings – Powerful Queen Cannon (Sister)
- Relatives – Gabriel Cannon (Uncle), James Cannon (Grandfather), Beth Gardner (Grandmother)
- In feet – 3 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 100 cm
- In meters – 1 m
- In Kilograms – 25 kg
- In Pounds – 56 lbs
Golden became known for his famous father. This adorable baby is one of the children who became famous because of their parents. In 2017, he announced the birth of his son on Instagram. He is Nick’s (goldens father) third child. Cannon has featured in numerous films such as Live don’t cost a thing, Drumline, Goal II: Living the Dream, and Roll Bounce.
Golden Cannon Net worth
Golden Cannon has an estimated net worth of $0.2 million dollars as of 2022.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Golden Cannon
- His mom belongs to West Indian, Black American, and Native American ethnicity. On the other side, his daddy is of Afro-American heritage. Therefore, Golden Cannon belongs to the multiracial race.
- His mom is a former model and former Miss Arizona USA 2010. She was also crowned Miss GUAM 2014.
- Golden Cannon is the first child of Nick Cannon with his ex-girlfriend, Brittany Mesa Bell.
- Nick Cannon and Brittany Bell were together for six years after which they separated and finalized their divorce in 2016.
- In June 2021, Golden’s half-brothers Zion and Zillion were born. Abby De La Rosa, a DJ, is Nick’s friend. In the same month, Nick Cannon announced that he and Alyssa Scott are expecting their seventh child, a boy (model).
- Moroccan Scott Cannon, Monroe Cannon, Zion Mixolydian Cannon, and Zillion Heir Cannon are Golden Cannon’s step-siblings.
- In 2021, his mother also posted a picture of her pregnancy which is now deleted and captioned Zen S Cannon.