Gianna Ranaudo is an American actress and the wife of Chazz Palminteri, a prominent actor, screenwriter, producer, and playwright. She is recognized for her roles in films such as A Fish Story, A Bronx Tale, and Hurlyburly, among others. Gianna also married Chazz Palminteri, with whom she had two children, Gabriella and Dante Palminteri.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Gianna Ranaudo was born on 2nd of November 1966, in United States of America.
She’s currently 56 years old.
She is of North American descent
There is no detail on her educational qualifications.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gianna Ranaudo has dated –
- Chazz Palminteri (1990-Present) – Gianna and Chazz have been together for a long time. Moreover, the couple first met in the early 1990s and in 1991 they began dating. However, no information about how they met is revealed. On June 6, 1992, after dating for a year, Gianna and Chazz married. The pair has been going strong for a long time and has always lived happily and successfully.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 64 kg
- In Pounds – 141 lbs
- Measurements – 35-24-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34C
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 7 (US).
Ranaudo is famous for her roles in films such as A Bronx Tale (1993), Hurlyburly (1998), and A Fish Story (2013), among others. Beside that she is renowned for being the wife of Chazz Palminteri, a prominent actor, screenwriter, producer, and playwright.
In 1984, Gianna made her debut in a indie film, Hurlyburly based on the acclaimed 1984 film directed by David Rabe.
Gianna Ranaudo Net worth
Gianna Ranaudo has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – giannapalminteriofficial
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gianna Ranaudo
- Gianna has not faced any disputes or allegations about her personal life and work. As a result, Gianna lives a happy married life with her husband and children, without any questions between them.
- Gianna’s husband, Chazz, has acclaimed dramatic performances in movies like The Perez Family, Jade, and Diabolique, as well as comic roles in movies such as Oscar, Analyze This, and Down to Earth. Also, Chazz spoke for Call of Duty: the character of Black Ops II, Sal De Luca on the zombie map, Mob of the Dead as well.
- Her favorite actor are Tom Hanks.
- In 1993, Ranaudo began her acting career with American crime drama movie, A Bronx Story, along with her husband, Chazz.
- In 1998, she made her debut indie film, Hurlyburly, based on the acclaimed 1984 film directed by David Rabe, who adapted it to the film’s screenplay.
- The couple also has two adorable children, including Dante Lorenzo (born October 11, 1995) and Gabriella Rose (born on December 25, 2001).
- In 2013, Gianna also appeared in the movie The Fish Story in the lead role.