Gary Rabine is an American entrepreneur, businessman, and politician. He is the CEO of Rabine Group of companies. There are now 9 companies under Rabine Group, his wife, Cheryl Rabine heads up the Rabine Group Foundation, which is a nonprofit organization that invests in tremendous causes serving children, the elderly, veterans, and the homeless in the communities that the Rabine Group donates to. Gary Rabine (Republican Party) is running for governor of Illinois.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Gary Rabine was born on the 13th of April 1963, in Gurnee, Illinois, United States.
He’s currently 60 years old.
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gary Rabine has dated –
- Cheryl Rabine – Rabine has been married to his wife Cheryl Rabine, for over 35 years; Cheryl died of cancer on October 31, 2020. Rabine and his wife Chery have four children.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 82 kg
- In Pounds – 181 lbs
Salt and Paper
He wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
Gary became known as a entrepreneur, businessman, and politician. Prior to entering into politics, he spent 40 years as the CEO of Rabine Paving and the Rabine Group.
In March 2021, Rabine announced in Schaumburg, Illinois that he would seek the Republican Party of Illinois’ nomination for Governor of Illinois. He’s campaign platform is built on job creation and lowering property taxes in Illinois, as well as criticizing the job performance of current Illinois Governor, J.B. Pritzker.
Gary Rabine Net worth
Gary Rabine has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gary Rabine
- Rabine was brought to Northern IL together with his brother and four sisters.
- After completing high school in 1981, he found his passion for paving driveways in Northern IL.
- The start of a family pushed his drive to prosper. Throughout the years, Gary grew and more companies were started and a few were developed.
- In 1981, Gary started Rabine Paving in Illinois; and since then, has started over nine other companies under the Rabine Group umbrella.
- Rabine Group is made up of companies specializing in asphalt and concrete paving, commercial roofing, petroleum distribution, and other construction needs across Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, and Michigan.
- Gary is also an advisory board member and donor for Turning Point USA, a conservative non-profit aimed at promoting conservative principles on college campuses across the country, as well as an active member of the Young Presidents’ Organization and the Republican Governors Association.
- This guy is now well-known all across the world. In doing so, he not only accomplished a major professional milestone but also touched the lives of a large number of individuals.
- Rabine has won a lot of awards in a lot of different areas. As a result of his amusing contributions to humanity, he has been awarded many degrees from universities with a global reputation.