Garima Jain is an Indian actress, trained singer & Kathak dancer. Working in and known for her roles in primarily television shows, she was featured in Guinness Book of World Records in 2009 for attempting 1000 rounds in 9 minutes 2 seconds. Apart from television shows, Jain has also appeared in several adult and erotic web series including Gandii Baat, XXX and Twisted. In 2015, she featured in three television serials: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Hello Pratibha and 2025 Jaane Kya Hoga Aage. In 2019, Garima portrayed a reporter in the commercially successful crime thriller film Mardaani 2.
Garu, Gary, Garima
Theatre Personality, Actress
Birthday / Date of Birth
Garima Jain was born on the 13th of March 1993, in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.
She’s currently 30 years old.
She has Indian ancestry.
Garima completed her schooling from Indore’s Shishukunj international School and Advanced Academy and did her graduation from Prestige institute of Management and Research. She joined Kishore Namit Kapoor acting institute in Mumbai for enhancing her acting skills .
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Archana Jain (Businesswomen)
- Siblings – Dhairya Jain (Phoenix Events Owner, an event managing company) (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Garima Jain has dated –
- Vivian Dsena – In 2018, Jain was earlier in relationship with Vivian Dsena for few months.
- Raahul Sarraf – In 2019, Garima was engaged to Raahul Sarraf, a diamond merchant. But later the marriage was called off.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.60 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-28-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Garima became known for her role in TV serial Shakti- Astitva ke Ehsaas Ki. Apart from this, she also played supporting roles in Main Na Bhoolungi, Mahabharat and Aaj Ki Housewife Hai ….. Sab Janti Hai.
In 2016, Jain had her first film onscreen role in the movie, Hivade Me Fute Laadu as Ghotaki.
In 1999, Garima landed her first role in television by appearing as Pinky in the series, Gubbare.
Garima Jain Net worth
Garima Jain has an estimated net worth of $600K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Garima Jain
- Garima was born and grew up in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. She belongs to a Marwadi family.
- As a child, she had inclined towards acting and wanted to become an actress. She is also a singer and kathak dancer .
- During the beginning period of her career Jain signed consecutively episodic roles in Gudgudee , Balika Vadhu , Rehna Hai Teri Palkon Ki Chhaon Mein, Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev, Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein and Madhubala — Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.
- Jain simultaneously acted in two television shows: the mythological show Mahabharat and psychological thriller Main Naa Bhoolungi.
- In June 2016, Jain joined the social transgender based series Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki as Raavi Singh and was praised for her performance.
- Garima made her debut into Hindi cinema with Hivade Me Fute Laadu (2016) and then played a reporter in the critically acclaimed as well as commercially successful crime thriller film, Mardaani 2 (2019).
- In 2020, Jain entered digital world with Ekta Kapoor‘s erotic romance web series Gandii Baat on ALT Balaji, in which her role was of Kamlesh.
- In ALT Balaji’s another erotic web series, XXX 2 the same year, she starred as the sensible and smart Kavya who is unhappy with her marriage.
- Garima next digital project was Vikram Bhatt’s web series Twisted 3 which saw her portray Jiya Mehta onscreen. She also agreed to feature in Mastram, available on MX Player.