Garand Thumb is an American YouTuber and military man who is a very professional certified Rifleman. He is best known for her videos related to the military, military gear, firearms, fitness, and comedy. In 2011, he started his YouTube channel with the video, The Pacific blu-ray menu music. Over the next few years, he was able to upload a number of videos that received millions of views. His most successful video, though, is a self-titled video that has received over 10 million views. Michael shared a YouTube video featuring music composed by Hans Zimmer.
Mike, Garand Thumb
YouTuber, Retired Military Personality, and Social Media Star
Birthday / Date of Birth
Garand Thumb was born on the 6th of April 1986, in Tacoma, Washington, United States.
He’s currently 37 years old.
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Travis Haley
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Garand Thumb has dated –
- Ashley Jones – Garand wife’s name is Ashley Jones. After a few years of dating, the couple decided to settle down together. They have two children.
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 187 cm
- In meters – 1.87 m
- In Kilograms – 85 kg
- In Pounds – 187 lbs
He wears a size 12 (US) shoe.
Garand became known as a YouTube content creator and personality who rose to fame through the use of his self titled channel. He publishes videos about his time in the military, firearms, fitness, and comedy. He has more than 3.5 million subscribers.
Garand Thumb Net worth
Garand Thumb has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Garand Thumb
- Garand was born in Tacoma, Washington, to an American family. Michael Jones is his true name.
- Thumb’s fascination with firearms began during his school days when he learned about the M1 Garand.
- He began learning more about this weapon because he was an enthusiastic person. He had the opportunity to purchase this handgun when he had grown up.
- Thumb eventually started his own YouTube account to share videos of the handgun. He chose the name of the channel since reloading the weapon required the use of one’s thumb. In March 2011, he debuted his first video on the channel.
- He began by posting a few videos about the M1 Garand. He knew he couldn’t build his channel, so he shared videos seldom for several years.
- Garand got more consistent after that, uploading a video every week. In 2017, His channel’s popularity accelerated and by the end of 2018, he topped 30K subscribers.
- He promotes the military gear retailer Onward Research. His “Garand thumb” video went viral with more than 9 million views in total. His cinematic gun reviews tend to exceed 1 million views each.
- Garand also worked with a few prominent people in this field, like Kentucky Ballistics. He has over 3.5 million subscribers and 452 million total views to date.