Faith Thigpen is an American dancer and social media personality who rose to fame after appearing on the Lifetime dance reality series Bring It. She is an internet personality and former reality television series star. Thigpen participated on the show as a member of the dance group known as the Dancing Dolls. Faith has also garnered a large following on Instagram and TikTok with her dance videos.
Faith Simone Thigpen
Internet Personality, Dancer, Singer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Faith Thigpen was born on the 22th of May 2000, in The United States of America.
She’s currently 23 years old.
She has African-American ancestry.
In May 2021, Faith completed her diploma at Holmes Community College with a degree in Physical Therapy and a minor in Biology. Later, she went on to graduate from Jackson State University in April 2023, with a Bachelor of Science. She also trained in the performing arts at an American Music Dramatic Academy.
- Father – Dominic Thigpen
- Mother – Dana Roilton
- Siblings – She has two brothers and a sister.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Faith Thigpen has dated –
Faith has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Faith became known after dancing who found fame as a cast member on the third season of the Lifetime dance reality series Bring It! On the show, she is a member of the Dancing Dolls dance team, who have won more than a dozen Grand Champion titles.
Thigpen done endorsement work for several brands various brands including FLAT TUMMY CO.
Faith Thigpen Net worth
Faith Thigpen has an estimated net worth of $750K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – iamstard0m
Some Lesser Known Facts About Faith Thigpen
- Thigpen is a member of the Dancing Dolls dance team with whom she has won Grand Champion titles.
- Formerly, her mother was also a dancer. On the other hand, her father and uncle are both gospel singers.
- Faith is first seen in Season 2, in the episode A Whole New Doll Game, where she is seen in the background of numerous shots.
- On March 30, 2013 Faith joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel.
- Had been coached by Dianna Williams while on Bring It!.
- Thigpen is close friends with Daija Wilson and Denicia West.
- She would love to perform as a dancer for singer and songwriter Beyoncé.
- In 2022, Faith was presented with the Alvin Ailey Dance Award. She has trained in majorette, ballet, and jazz.