Emily Ratajkowski is an American model and actress. She rose to prominence in 2013 after appearing topless in the music video for Robin Thicke’s Blurred Lines, which became the number one song of the year in several countries. Ratajkowski made her professional runway modeling debut for Marc Jacobs at New York Fashion Week in 2015 and has since walked on the Paris Fashion Week runway for Miu Miu and Milan Fashion Week for Bottega Veneta, Dolce & Gabbana and Versace. She appeared in a Buick Super Bowl commercial during Super Bowl 50. She has become the spokesperson for brands such as DKNY, The Frye Company, Kerastase, Paco Rabanneand DL1961. She has collaborated with other designers on both a handbag collection and a jewelry collection.
Emily O’Hara Ratajkowski
She also holds American citizenship.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Emily Ratajkowski was born on 7th June 1991, in Westminster, London, England.
She is currently 28 years old.
Her ancestry is Irish, German, Polish and Polish-Jewish.
Ratajkowski attended San Dieguito Academy in San Diego, California, besides doing modeling in Los Angeles. Later, she enrolled herself at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) to major in fine arts. But, she dropped after a year to pursue her full time career in modeling.
- Father – John David “J. D.” Ratajkowski (Painter and Art Teacher)
- Mother – Kathleen Balgley (English Professor and Writer)
- Siblings – None
Emily is managed by these modeling agencies –
- Ford Models – New York
- Ford Models – Chicago
- Ford Models – Miami
- Ford Models – Los Angeles
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily Ratajkowski has dated –
- Andrew Dryden (2013-2014) – Emily dated businessman (art director, and designer) Andrew Dryden in the past. They separated in February 2014.
- Jeff Magid (2014-2018) – In December 2014, Emily started dating musician Jeff Magid. According to an eyewitness, she was looking very comfortable at Bombay Sapphire Artisan Series Finale party held on December 5, 2014. They dated for little more than 3 years and called it quits in early 2018.
- Sebastian Bear-McClard (2018-Present) – During Valentine’s day of 2018, Emily was first seen with film actor, producer, and director, Sebastian Bear-McClard. They had known each other for years due to the same circle of friends. On February 23, 2018, it was revealed that she had married Sebastian in a New York City courthouse wedding.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 35-24-34
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
For her stint as a model during which she walked the runway for leading designers and fashion houses. For appearing topless in Robin Thicke’s music video Blurred Lines in March 2013.
She had her first role in the 2005 film A Year and a Day. Her first leading role came in 2015 with the film Entourage where she played as herself. She also starred as the mistress of Ben Affleck’s character in the 2014 film Gone Girl.
Emily made her small screen debut in the American teen sitcom iCarly in which she played the character as Tasha in two episodes titled iSpeed Date and iEnrage Gibby, in 2009 and 2010, respectively.
Ratajkowski has appeared in a handful of TV commercials like Memphis BBQ Burger.
Emily Ratajkowski Favorites
- Favorite Food – She is a foodie and likes every other food, which has a little different taste. But, Emily especially likes Vietnamese and Thai food.
- Favorite Drinks – Cocktails like Whiskeys, Champagne.
Emily Ratajkowski Net worth
Emily Ratajkowski has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019. Though, she might not be an established actress in Hollywood, but she has earned immense fame and popularity in modelling industry. She’s a well-known face in the glamour industry.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Emily Ratajkowski
- She does not like cooking and is not good at it but if she gets the company of others, she would definitely like to cook something.
- Emily got interested in acting at her young age and began acting and staging shows for her family. she appeared in productions of The Little Match Girl, Harriet Potter and the Throne of Applewort.
- She had her hands in acting and ballet before venturing into modeling. She is a skilled ballet dancer.
- She did several editorial shoots for erotica magazine treats!
- Emily posed topless for the November 2013 issue of GQ (Gentleman’s Quarterly).
- In October 2013, Esquire magazine named Ratajkowski Woman of the Year, over online fan vote finalist Jennifer Lawrence.
- In December of that year, Emily was included in Rolling Stone’s list of twenty hottest sex symbols.
- In February 2014, she was named as one of twelve 50th anniversary swimsuit issue rookies by Sports Illustrated magazine. That April, FHM ranked her the fourth sexiest woman in the world while Maxim included her at number 62 on its 2014 Hot 100 list.
- She has appeared on the cover of international magazines including Elle magazine, Esquire magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, GQ Turkey, Vogue and Treats! US.
- Visit her official website @ emrata.com.