Emily Compagno is an American attorney, TV host, and former National Football League (NFL) cheerleader. She currently serves as co-host of Outnumbered on Fox News Channel (FNC). She frequently appears on the late-night show Gutfeld! and hosts The FOX True Crime Podcast with Emily Compagno on Fox News Radio. She worked for the top 10 government agencies. Emily has worked in numerous legal positions involving criminal defence, civil litigation, and federal management. Some of her high-profile roles include the New York prison break case, the Federal spending bill/government shutdowns, and the famous Hillary Clinton State Department classified emails case. Emily is active with nonprofits dedicated to U.S. veterans, law enforcement, and K9 causes.
Emily Rose Compagno
Attorney, Legal Analyst, TV Journalist, TV Host, Reporter, Sports Business Analyst
Birthday / Date of Birth
Emily Compagno was born on the 9th of November 1979, in Oak Knoll, California, United States.
She’s currently 43 years old.
She is of Italian descent on her paternal side and of German descent on her maternal side.
Emily attended the University of Washington in Seattle, Washington, United States, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. After graduating, she enrolled in the University of San Francisco School of Law in San Francisco, California, United States. In 2006, she earned her Juris Doctor degree.
- Father – John Compagno (He was a United States Navy Commander)
- Mother – Katherine Compagno (née Bertsch)
- Siblings – Natalie Compagno (Sister) (Writer for traveling publications, Traveling bookstore owner), Julietta Compagno Skoog (Sister) (Co-founder of Sproutable)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily Compagno has dated –
- Peter Riley – On September 14, 2017, Compagno married Peter Reilly in Italy. They initially settled in Seattle, Washington, United States. Peter Reilly, is a real estate agent. The two reportedly met in Seattle when they were teenagers and became good friends before getting into a relationship.
- In feet – 5 feet 6.5 inches
- In centimeters – 169 cm
- In meters – 1.69 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown’ and ‘Blonde’ in the past.
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Emily became known as an American attorney, legal analyst, TV journalist, reporter, TV host, and sports business analyst. She is best known as a news correspondent on TV programs Fox & Friends First and Fox & Friends, and a co-host on the talk show The Five, also on Fox News Channel.
Compagno has done endorsement work for several brands such as Ardiri Winery. She has pledged her support for events or organizations such as United States Veterans Corps’ Operation Coming Home and Oregon Humane Society.
Emily Compagno Net worth
Emily Compagno has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Emily Compagno
- Compagno was born in Oak Knoll Naval Hospital, Oakland California, where her father was director of the blood bank. She was raised in El Cerrito, California with her two sisters.
- Emily ‘s family has many military connections. Her father served as a Commander in the U.S. Navy Medical Corps, and two uncles served in the U.S. Army.
- Her second cousin and his wife served as U.S. Navy pilots. Her great-grandfather and many other relatives served in World War I and in 1930, Compagnolo’s great-great-grandmother Rosa visited the graves of her children overseas as part of the Gold Star Mothers Pilgrimage.
- After passing the California bar, she worked as a criminal defense attorney in San Francisco while also serving as captain of the Oakland Raiders cheerleading squad, the Raiderettes.
- The NFL selected her as an ambassador and she promoted the NFL brand in Beijing and Shanghai, and was one of five NFL cheerleaders selected by the USO to visit U.S. troops stationed in Iraq and Kuwait.
- Compagno was a Senior Judge Judicial Extern for John T. Noonan at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and went on to work as a federal attorney at the Social Security Administration.
- In 2018, Compagno accepted a position at Fox News as a contributor and legal analyst. She served as a semi-regular co-host of the weekday talk show The Five and appears on other FNC programs, such as Gutfeld!, offering opinions or legal analysis on the news of the day.
- In January, 2021, Compagno was named a co-host of Outnumbered where she joined Harris Faulkner and Kayleigh McEnany.