Bryce Leatherwood is an American country singer. He is the winner of season 22 of the American talent competition The Voice at the age of 22, earning a $100K prize and a deal with Universal Music Group. Competing on the team coached by Blake Shelton, he has the distinction of being the first winner of the show to be in the Instant Save in the playoffs. Leatherwood also gave Shelton his ninth and final win as a coach on The Voice. He sang alongside Morgan Myles and Blake Shelton on The Voice. Since winning The Voice, Leatherwood has played at his coach Blake Shelton’s bar chain, Ole Red on multiple occasions. He has travelled to Tishomingo, Oklahoma; Orlando, Florida; and Gatlinburg, Tennessee to play at many of Ole Red’s locations.
Universal Music Group
Birthday / Date of Birth
Bryce Leatherwood was born on the 4th of February 2000, in Woodstock, Georgia, United States.
He’s currently 23 years old.
Leatherwood attended Sequoyah High School and graduated from Georgia Southern University.
- Father – Hope Leatherwood
- Mother – Cliff Leatherwood
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bryce Leatherwood has dated –
Bryce has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Bryce became known as a Country singer that rose to fame when he became the winner of season 22 of The Voice. He came out of the show with a deal with Universal Music Group. His Instagram account bryceleatherwood has gained over 91K followers.
In 2022, Leatherwood landed his first role in television by appearing as Contestant in the Show, The Voice 22.
Bryce Leatherwood Net worth
Bryce Leatherwood has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bryce Leatherwood
- Leatherwood was born and brought up in Woodstock, Georgia to Hope and Cliff Leatherwood.
- He grew up singing and playing the ukulele throughout middle school. He was on his high school wrestling team.
- Bryce is very deeply connected to his family and told the judges that he loved his grandfather the most.
- His grandfather was diagnosed with lung cancer when he was just a child. While he initially refused chemotherapy, Bryce convinced him to go through with the chemo as well as some other surgeries, all of which improved his health.
- In June 2018, Bryce reveal that, his grandfather beat cancer for the second time.
- In 2022, Leatherwood entered the twenty-second season of The Voice. In his blind audition, he sang Blake Shelton’s rendition of Conway Twitty’s Goodbye Time.
- On December 13, 2022, he would go on to advance to the finale, being named the winner of the season.
- His favorite singer is Justin Bieber.
- Three of the four coaches, John Legend, Gwen Stefani, and Blake Shelton turned their chairs for him. Leatherwood chose to become a member of Team Blake.
- He is quite active on his social media accounts. Bryce has an YouTube channel and often upload performance videos and covers of famous songs like Conway Twitty and Travis Tritt on the channel.
- Since winning The Voice, Leatherwood has played at his coach Blake Shelton’s bar chain, Ole Red on multiple occasions. Leatherwood also plans to move to Nashville, Tennessee to pursue music full time.