Eilyn Jimenez is an American successful entrepreneur and interior designer. She has proved her innovative, creative ideas and showcased her interior design skills to the whole world. She specializes in bold and timeless residential, development, and commercial designs. Eilyn, who opts for a more minimal approach, is the founder of Sire Design, a team fronted by all Latina women based in Miami. Currently, she is in the limelight as she is going to make her television debut named Designing Miami which is a Netflix reality show and her husband is also part of this show. Eilyn also appeared in Rue Magazine where she speaks about her journey to success.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Eilyn Jimenez was born in 1987, in Miami, Florida, United States.
She’s currently 37 years old.
Eilyn completed her education from High School of Miami at the age of 16 and after that, she began pursuing a degree in business at the Universidad Latina de Costa Rica.
- Father – Rolando Cueto
- Mother – Miriam Cueto
- Siblings – Abel Leyva (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eilyn Jimenez has dated –
- Ray Jimenez (2019-Present) – Eilyn is a married woman who tied the knot on October 16, 2019, to Ray Jimenez who is also an interior designer and the owner of his firm named Raymond Nicholas. Since 2017, The couple is in a relationship and dated so many times each other and after two years of their together, they got married.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 170 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143.3 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Eilyn became known as a Interior designer and entrepreneur. She is a founder and creative director at Sire Design which is an interior designing studio in Miami. Currently, she is in the limelight as she is going to make her television debut named Designing Miami which is a Netflix reality show and her husband is also part of this show.
In 2022, Jimenez with her husband is going to star in Netflix’s new reality show Designing Miami which is based on their personal lives and shows.
Eilyn Jimenez Net worth
Eilyn Jimenez has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2024.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Eilyn Jimenez
- Eilyn formerly known as Eilyn Cueto, was born in Miami; she comes from immigrant parents. Her mom Miriam Cueto and her dad Rolando Cueto are very loving and modern parents as they both have accounts on social media where they are very active.
- At her young age, she had decided upon her career goal, and designing was not on the list, but she found herself constantly rearranging her room’s furniture, always wanting to choose the wall colors; she was drawn to mature aesthetics and not the typical pink princess room.
- After completing her studies, Eilyn first wanted to make her career in the law field and started focusing on the law firm. But then she changed her mind and in her second year at the University, she decided to become an interior designer.
- At first, she introduced her designs to people and her creativity increases her customers and day-by-day, she grew and grew and after some time of hard work, she catches the attention of the country.
- She decided to make her own company which includes a combination of interiors, furnishings, and architecture. On Jan 2007, she founded Sire Design and become the Founder and Creative Director of her company. Jimenez has around 16 years of experience in designing.
- In 2022, Jimenez with her husband is going to star in Netflix’s new reality show Designing Miami which is based on their personal lives and shows their viewers how they treat their clients and how they handle a critical situation in business and design.