Disha Parmar is an Indian television actress and former model. She is best known for her role of Pankhuri Gupta in Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara and Jhanvi Agarwal in Woh Apna Sa. In August 2021, she is playing the character of Priya Sood in Ekta Kapoor’s Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Disha Parmar was born on the 11th of November 1994, in Delhi, India.
She’s currently 27 years old.
Disha studied at Sadhu Vaswani International School in Delhi. During her higher secondary education, she participated in dance competitions, plays and fashion shows.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a brother.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Disha Parmar has dated –
- Rahul Vaidya (2021-Present) – Disha and singer Rahul Vaidya’s relationship came into the limelight after he proposed to her on Bigg Boss 14 in 2020. They got married on July 16, 2021, at the Grand Hyatt hotel in Mumbai.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 33-26-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Disha became known for her role of Pankhuri Gupta in Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara and Jhanvi Agarwal in Woh Apna Sa. In August 2021, Parmar is playing the character of Priya Sood in Ekta Kapoor’s Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2.
In 2012, Parmar enrolled for the auditions and was selected for the lead role of Pankhuri in Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara.
Disha has done endorsement work for several brands such as Pran Spice Powder.
Disha Parmar Net worth
Disha Parmar has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Disha Parmar
- Instagram – dishaparmar
- Twitter – Disha Parmar
Some Lesser Known Facts About Disha Parmar
- Disha used to participate in dance competitions, plays, and fashion shows while pursuing her higher secondary education.
- She has appeared in many print and commercial ads in Delhi.
- Parmar was 17 years old when she herself auditioned for a role and landed the lead role of Pankhuri in Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara, a Star Plus drama series. She co-starred in the show opposite Nakuul Mehta.
- In 2014, Disha also participated in sports reality show Box Cricket League.
- In 2016, Parmar featured in the web series I Don’t Watch TV, released by Arré.
- In 2017, she played the lead role of Jhanvi/Jia in Zee TV’s daily soap Woh Apna Sa.
- In 2017, Parmar won Zee Rishtey Awards for Woh Apna Sa, in category of Favourite Naya Sadasya (Female).
- Disha was seen as a guest in Colors TV show Big Boss 9.
- In 2019, she appeared in the music video for the song Yaad Teri by Rahul Vaidya.
- In 2020, Disha was one of the most searched women on Google in India.