Diggy Simmons is an American singer, actor and model. He is a grandson of the popular actor Daniel Simmons and a nephew of Daniel J. Simmons and Russell Simmons. He doesn’t take his family’s advice when it comes to his music career. Simmons has cited many rappers as his influences including Jay Z, Nas, Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, A Tribe Called Quest & Wu-Tang Clan.
Daniel Dwayne Simmons III
Rapper, Singer, Model, and Actor
Hip hop, R&B
Atlantic, EMPIRE Born Art Music Group
Birthday / Date of Birth
Diggy Simmons was born on 21th of March, 1995, in Queens, New York, United States.
He is currently 27 years old.
His educational qualification is unknown.
- Father – Joseph Rev Run Simmons
- Mother – Justine Simmons
- Siblings – Angela, Russell II, Vanessa, Victoria, and JoJo
Girlfriend / Spouse
Diggy Simmons has dated –
Diggy has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 174 cm
- In meters – 1.74 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
Simmons is the best known as the son of the famous rapper and DJ Joseph Rev. Run Simmons. Besides, In 2010, he uploaded a video of himself freestyling over the Nas song, Made You Look. The video became a viral hit.
In 2012, Diggy had her first film onscreen role in the movie Parental Guidance. His part in the movie was cut due to “creative changes”.
In 2009, Diggy released his debut mixtape, The First Flight. More than 100,000 people downloaded the album from Simmons blog. Following the mixtape release, according to Simmons, five record labels showed interest in signing him; he chose Atlantic Records.
Diggy has done endorsement work for several brands such as sneakers, Hamachi, Chiv Culture.
Diggy Simmons Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Jennifer Lawrence
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Destination – London
- Favorite Food – Mexican Dishes
Diggy Simmons Net worth
Diggy Simmons has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Diggy Simmons
- Diggy has expressed an interest in such bands as Maroon 5, Passion Pit and Arctic Monkeys. Simmons said, “It’s a genre I would want to try in the future”.
- In 2010, Airborne, Simmons second mixtape, was released .The mixtape track “Great Expectations” was featured that year in a national AT&T television commercial.
- Simmons released his third mixtape, Past, Present(s), Future, in December. The mixtape, hosted by DJ Premier, features samples of songs from the 1980s and 1990s by such artists as Nas, A Tribe Called Quest and Rakim.
- Simmons landed his own 2-hour TV movie/show pilot on BET titled The Start Up.
- A video was released for the track Shook Ones, which samples the Mobb Deep song of the same name.
- In 2011, Simmons was named one of Billboard’s “Artists to Watch 2011” and was selected to XXL’s annual Freshmen list.
- In 2012, it was announced that Simmons would once again embark on a tour with Scream Star Entertainment, and got his own headlining spot.
- In 2014, Simmons released the first song titled My Girl from his upcoming Extended Play Out of This World.
- The Scream Tour: Next Generation (Part 2) began with special guests Jawan Harris, OMG Girlz, TK-N-Cash, YMCMB’s Torion, and more.
- In 2015, Simmons appeared on Scream Nation’s Back 2 School Fest.