Diego Martir is a Salvadoran social media personality, Instagram star and YouTuber who is known for uploading fun pictures and videos on Instagram. He is notable for posting his day to day pictures on the social platform. He is also active on YouTube where he posts videos as a part of the collaborative channel Diego & Desi alongside his girlfriend Desiree Montoya. Diego has accumulated a rather impressive social media fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 50k followers on Twitter and more than 130k subscribers on his self-titled YouTube channel.
Social Media Personality, Instagram Star, YouTuber
Birthday / Date of Birth
Diego Martir was born on the 24th of December 2003, in El Salvador.
He is currently 19 years old.
There isn’t much information regarding his education.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Jenny Martir (Sister), Ainara Martir (Younger Sister). Diego Martir has 2 more sisters and a brother.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Diego Martir has dated –
- Desiree Montoya – Martir was previously in a relationship with YouTube star and social media personality, Desiree Montoya. They also shared a collaborative YouTube channel, titled Diego & Desi, which was created on June 22, 2018 and uploaded a variety of content together. However, their flame eventually got dissolved because, as per Diego, they used to argue a lot and therefore, Diego decided that he needed a break and broke up with Desiree Montoya in December 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
Dark Brown (Natural)
His shoe size is 8.5 (US).
Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 50k followers on Twitter and more than 130k subscribers on YouTube.
Martir has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Yours Truly Clothing and Nikaeen Orthodontics.
Diego Martir Favorites
- Favorite Show On Netflix – The Walking Dead (However, Diego later got bored with it.)
- Favorite Social Media Platform – Instagram
- Favorite Holiday – Christmas
- Favorite Movies – Finding Nemo, The Purge
- Favorite Color – White
Diego Martir Net worth
Diego Martir has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Diego Martir
- Diego has aspired to become a soccer player from a young age and used to play a lot of sports until he was drawn to social media.
- As a teenager, Diego was fascinated by the fame and money that social media personalities attain in a short period of time and decided to make a career out of it.
- Martir joined YouTube with his eponymous channel on August 20, 2018 and the videos on the channel have garnered more than 1.5 million views.
- He is friends with the likes of Mads Lewis, Hunter Rowland, Alex Guzman, Devenity Perkins and Jesse Underhill.
- His goal is to be able to reach out to more people and make them happy.
- If he had to describe himself, Diego Martir would probably describe himself as annoying as well as funny.
- His celebrity crush is the Cuban-American singer and songwriter, Camila Cabello.
- Martir revealed himself as annoying as well as funny when asked how would you describe yourself.
- In 2019, Diego was featured in the music video for the song titled Mi Amor by Danielle Cohn.