Diamond Langi is a Tongan-New Zealand model, actress and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Universe New Zealand. Langi then went on to compete for the title of Miss Face of Beauty International in 2013 representing Tonga where she won in Thailand. She represented New Zealand at the Miss Universe 2019 competition. Diamond placed 4th winning the Sarong (Swim Wear) category.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Diamond Langi was born on the 9th of January 1992, in Auckland, New Zealand.
She’s currently 28 years old.
Diamond has graduated with her Masters in Advanced Professional styling at Australian Style Institute.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Diamond Langi has dated –
Diamond has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 10¾ inches
- In centimeters – 179 cm
- In meters – 1.79 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Diamond is best known for beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Universe New Zealand 2019.
In 2012, Diamond began her pageantry career when she competed as Miss Bou’s Fashion at the annual Miss Heilala pageant where the winner competes as Miss Tonga at the Miss Pacific Islands pageant.
Diamond Langi Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Chris Hemsworth
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Place – Paris
- Favorite Color – Black & White
Diamond Langi Net worth
Diamond Langi has an estimated net worth of $0.8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – diamondlangi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Diamond Langi
- Diamond placed 4th winning the Sarong (Swim Wear) category.
- In 2013, she went on to compete for the title of Miss Face of Beauty International representing Tonga where she won in Thailand.
- In 2017, Diamond was crowned Miss Earth Tonga and then competed at Miss Earth pageant in Manila, Philippines.
- Langi represented Tonga at Miss Earth 2017 in the Philippines and placed in the Top 16 finalist.
- In 17 August 2019, Diamond went to her pageantry career to compete at Miss Universe New Zealand where she won the title of Miss Universe New Zealand.